Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself Here!

Cec
    Hey, I finally found the lounge! Coffee is cold, and bottles are empty. But I'm sober, I can make another trip to the store. What does everyone want? Just write it down and pass it around, i'll go get it.

My name is Sherree, sounds better when Graylady says it. , but everyone except my grandmother calls me Cec, short for Cecil. I live in the heart of America, Kansas! Been married to the same great guy for 28 years this month's. He keeps threatening to retire in 2017 @ 55, but I tell him he won't have enough "play" money if he does. We have 3 daughters and 3 grandkids. The baby, Jozilla (her real name is Josephine Scottlynn) is turning 1 on the 5th! Their mama wants to follow in her grandfather's, father's, uncle's and even ex-husband's footsteps and has been accepted in to this 2015 spring police academy. She's a rock star. Trying to balance all this on her plate, she's doing a fantastic job. Our oldest is working at Coleman(yep,that Coleman. Lanterns,tents,coolers & so much more), dealing with a longshoreman union strike on the west coast holding up all shipments coming from China, Taiwan, Japan or any of the other countries that the U.S. has companies in or deal directly with to get their spring or summer lines in. GINORMOUS ships are stalled in the ocean because there is no one to unload the giant crafts. We will probably start to notice it in the stores soon. Either in cost or in the selection of product. Finally, the baby. She'll be 26 in November of this year, following her husband around the world via the Air Force, for at least another 3 .years while she works on her degree. So far, their adventure has taken them to San Antonio, Tx and Albuquerque, NM.

As for me, my addictions include diet coke, Township, Trivia Crack, reading, knitting, Pinterest, the gb's, painting "stones" for friends when their animals pass away. Used to play Tiny Village but they quit updating the weekly challenges and started recycling stuff I had already done.zzz.

I think we have a really good neighborhood!
    Cec

B double E, double R, U, N...BEERRUN
    B double E, double R, U, N......BEEEEEEERRRRRUNN
    All we need is a ten and a fiver,
    a car and a key and a sober driver
    B double E, double R, U, N...
    BEER RUN!!!!

Those boys thought they were the only ones who could memorize poetry or sing beautiful songs. Well, looks there! Looks like I put a little ASS in CLASS! ^5
    Last edited by Cec; 02-05-2015 at 08:53 AM. Reason: stupid auto correct got it wrong

Rick McEntire
    Cec, you're funny!

Cec
    Nana you're breaking my heart. I've never seen you so upset. But I genuinely feel your disappointment with the game. It seems months of loyalty and feedback have fallen by the wayside. I just feel like the developers are so wrapped up in encryption, lag time, coding, hackers and design, that they have forgotten the most important part of the game. [/FONT]FUNctionality!![FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]You have always been their biggest cheerleader. It's just really sad.

I'd give you a beer and a tub of Ben & Jerry's neighbor,
    Cec

ElaineD1717
    Quote Originally Posted by Cec View Post
    Nana you're breaking my heart. I've never seen you so upset. But I genuinely feel your disappointment with the game. It seems months of loyalty and feedback have fallen by the wayside. I just feel like the developers are so wrapped up in encryption, lag time, coding, hackers and design, that they have forgotten the most important part of the game. [/FONT]FUNctionality!![FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]You have always been their biggest cheerleader. It's just really sad.

I'd give you a beer and a tub of Ben & Jerry's neighbor,
    Cec
    Nana, I agree with Cec, I'm sad that you're sad and upset. You've been such a passionate supporter and you've given the developers great advice. It hurts to not be heard or, worse, heard and ignored. You simply asked for flowers and we got fruits. You asked for new challenges and you got more grow/sell/buy/fill crates. People have asked for more land that they're willing to pay for, and that request gets pushed off to have us instead look at the pictures of three islands and stuff tons of more pointless items into our overfilled barns.

Call me crazy but I actually think we're all owed an apology. We were not heard and we were deliberately led to believe that we would find this update exciting. What I hear from everyone is disappointment. What I would like to hear from the developers, through their representatives Kuen and Liza, is how they could have gotten this so wrong.

Keen and Liza please address us directly. Did the developers make a conscious decision to ignore every single thing we have been saying for months? I would really like to hear this addressed honestly. Thank you in advance.

Yes, I am sad - but actually, I am being more practical and pragmatic.

Answer me this . . . .

Why am I doing all this work in the fields, in the factories, in the mine and foundaries? To make money! To make XP points.

What is the money for? Well, it used to be so you could buy land and pay to have it cleared. Then you could pay to build something on the land. But now, there isn't any land to buy, no buildings to build.

What is the XP for? So you can get to a new level.

What good is a new level? There is still no land to buy, nothing to be built. It is a meaningless number that offers nothing at all. You can just keep on racing and hurrying and being clever but it all leads to the next meaningless number.

So, not sad, just a realist. What is sad are all the players still excited that they are at Level eleventy-three and have 4 gazillions coins and are working really hard to speed up the processes so they can hurry, hurry, hurry to get to Level eleventy-four and 5 gazillions coins.

What's that old song? Do you know where you're going to?
    Level 154
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Rick McEntire
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    ... so they can hurry, hurry, hurry to get to Level eleventy-four and 5 gazillions coins.

What's that old song? Do you know where you're going to?
    I love that old Beatles song! "When I get to level eleventy-four"

Come on, sing with me.

Hi Nana

You are SO right. Coins and XP are completely useless right now.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Ralph0989
    Good evening Marigold... How are things down under... We here in Denver are having one of our famous "roller coaster" winters... Sunday we got 8" of snow, Monday was 69F... Wednesday we got a little snow... Now we're going to be in the 70s for the next 3 days, then some snow again next Wednesday... Don't you just love it...

Ralph0989
    Nighthawk... How are things in London... Love England... Haven't been there in years... Lived there for a bit while I was in the Air Force... Stationed at Lakenheath... Say hello to all my old friends in Fulham...

Ralph0989
    Well, not really into Valentine's Day, so I guess I'll save a lot of Tcash not buying the decorations... But, in the spirit of the occasion, I did buy the "LOVE" bush (have to use my coins for something)... As for celebrating the holiday, I did join the Dead Roses Society one year... That's when you send a heart-shaped box of chocolates (a little nibble is taken out of each piece) and a nicely-boxed dozen of long-stemmed roses (dead of course) to that "Special" someone from your past... You should try it some time, it's a riot...
    Last edited by Ralph0989; 02-06-2015 at 02:23 PM.