Page 67 of 70 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself Here!

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
    Hi all,
    I'm Ethan and in addition to playing Township, I enjoy painting, gardening, and watching TV.

I have enjoyed painting in Acrylic and Oil for about 3 or 4 years now. I paint mostly landscapes and sometimes even a seascape or two. I have also been gardening around my home for almost 10 years now, however I don't like the heat so I do most Outside work during the morning. I also watch a little TV, mostly on Netflix, I watch things like A Series Of Unfortunate Events, Fuller House, and various other movies.

I began playing Township on and off in 2014, around June of 2017 I began playing everyday and I'm slowly progressing along. I'm currently on Level 40 (I think). I'm in a co-op of two, and we fluctuate between the silver & wooden leagues as we do not "regularly" participate in regattas.

I hope you enjoyed my introduction,
    Ethan
    Hi Ethan, very nice introduction. I like Netflix too (LOL), no commercials (I'm in). They went up a little on their prices, no biggie though, still worth it. Wow, you have been playing TS for a long time, so glad you decided to join the Forum, and appreciate you sharing with us. Cheers, Kim
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness123 View Post
    Hi Ethan, very nice introduction. I like Netflix too (LOL), no commercials (I'm in). They went up a little on their prices, no biggie though, still worth it. Wow, you have been playing TS for a long time, so glad you decided to join the Forum, and appreciate you sharing with us. Cheers, Kim
    Thank You, I also like the no commercials, at first I didn't like the new prices, but it's growing on me. Thanks for welcoming me to the forums!
    Ethan | Township Wiki Fandom
    Town Name: Starville
    Co-op: T Rose (#RDWF68)

I hope you enjoyed my introduction,
    Ethan
    definitely - I like a word or two more than the name Are you in the US and/or American? (just curious)
    And do you really still have time for painting?!

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    definitely - I like a word or two more than the name Are you in the US and/or American? (just curious)
    And do you really still have time for painting?!
    Glad you enjoyed it! I am american, I live in the southeastern united states. I used to paint all the time, now I mostly do a little here and there in the evenings and after a few weeks/months it's done! Luckily my work schedule is easier now, so that helps.

Glad you enjoyed it! I am american, I live in the southeastern united states. I used to paint all the time, now I mostly do a little here and there in the evenings and after a few weeks/months it's done! Luckily my work schedule is easier now, so that helps.
    LOL, you painted all the time, when your work schedule was busier? interesting *G*
    Thanks for your reply I doubt I would have that patience.

Does southeastern also mean, you would understand/speak Kim's southerner... aww, what was the right word, not slang, I guess - language? (she introduced us a while ago to their special mode of expression)
    Last edited by _DD_; 05-03-2019 at 04:53 PM.

Surprisingly that was the case, then I was in school and worked like 4-7 just a few hours and nothing else hardly besides school. Now I work 7AM-2 or 3 PM and have a house to clean, a car to wash (although I may skip, unless it's really bad), and now their more to my yard now than just gardening, oh and I'm the admin of the wiki! Luckily they give me a few days off, like today. Who would have thought?

I did understand Kim's southern language (I'v also heard it said "Southern Accent".) We actually live in the same state!

Surprisingly that was the case, then I was in school and worked like 4-7 just a few hours
    what does 4-7 mean, pls?
    I wouldn't count washing a car to my regular tasks, not even weekly, lol - where do you live, in the desert or jungle?!

oh and I'm the admin of the wiki!
    naah, that is not work that counts for occupying time! it's a hobby, and for a GAME! nono, that's fun and entertainment* already!

(* ours, maybe *G*. Much appreciated, what you do there!)

I did understand Kim's southern language (I'v also heard it said "Southern Accent".) We actually live in the same state!
    accent! right!
    and oh good, thrilling! looking forward to your conversations then here. Any special topics that are good for it? How about posting a photo of one of your pictures and then discussing it?

what does 4-7 mean, pls?
    I wouldn't count washing a car to my regular tasks, not even weekly, lol - where do you live, in the desert or jungle?!
    4-7 means 4PM when school lets out to 7PM in the evening. I do park my car under the trees in my yard for shade, so I have a lot of leaves in addition to the pollen that comes in the spring/summer which around here can turn a blue car solid yellow in a day or two. In the fall/winter I don't have to wash my car.

naah, that is not work that counts for occupying time! it's a hobby, and for a GAME! nono, that's fun and entertainment* already!

(* ours, maybe *G*. Much appreciated, what you do there!)
    I know, it's like playing Township...not a job. Thank you!

accent! right!
    and oh good, thrilling! looking forward to your conversations then here. Any special topics that are good for it? How about posting a photo of one of your pictures and then discussing it?
    Like a photo of my town? Sure! I'll have to do some "rearranging" first, and then I'll post it here later today/tomorrow!

"Any special topics that are good for it?" - I'm afraid I'm not understanding you here, could you possibly rephrase?
    Last edited by Ethan; 05-03-2019 at 08:37 PM.

4-7 means 4PM when school lets out to 7PM in the evening.
    thanks for all your explanations and lol at "solid yellow"!
    with the times I am a bit confused again - 4 to 7 was shorter than now 7 to 2 or 3, but was more work - (busier, we said)? or am I mixing things up?

Like a photo of my town? Sure! I'll have to do some "rearranging" first, and then I'll post it here later today/tomorrow!

"Any special topics that are good for it?" - I'm afraid I'm not understanding you here, could you possibly rephrase?
    I had thought of a photo of one of your own paintings after all, we are in the Lounge here.
    But your town is good also, of course! that's rather a screenshot then (and some exercise for the Wiki! ) - you could start a thread in Design Discussions, if you like that as topic.

Background of the special-topic sentence: I had said (just a bit jokingly) I am looking forward to both you and Kim talking with that Southern accent, since you both can, and here/then I asked whether there is a topic that would bring MUCH of that Southern accent out in a conversation.
    Like f.e. talking about a town or habit in that Southern area.
    And then I suggested the pic of one of your paintings for it, cos for one, you at least would have something to say about them w/o stress, lol, and 2nd, cos I wanted to suggest that anyway.
    Clearer now?
    Last edited by _DD_; 05-03-2019 at 08:51 PM.

thanks for all your explanations and lol at "solid yellow"!
    with the times I am a bit confused again - 4 to 7 was shorter than now 7 to 2 or 3, but was more work - (busier, we said)? or am I mixing things up?
    OK 4PM-7PM was with school and studying every night, 7AM-2 or 3 PM is without school which is much easier because I'm was not getting home and eating at 7:30-8:00PM. Then I would eat while studying as soon as I got home. Once I Finished studying its about 9:00PM or later and I had no time for myself or Township. (Which is part of the reason I played "on and off") I only had time on weekends. With working 7AM - 2 or 3 PM I get home a clean my house and such and I am finished with the "necessary things" by about 6PM.

I had thought of a photo of one of your own paintings after all, we are in the Lounge here.
    But your town is good also, of course! that's rather a screenshot then (and some exercise for the Wiki! ) - you could start a thread in Design Discussions, if you like that as topic.
    Sure, I'll post both!

Background of the special-topic sentence: I had said (just a bit jokingly) I am looking forward to both you and Kim talking with that Southern accent, since you both can, and here/then I asked whether there is a topic that would bring MUCH of that Southern accent out in a conversation.
    Like f.e. talking about a town or habit in that Southern area.
    And then I suggested the pic of one of your paintings for it, cos for one, you at least would have something to say about them w/o stress, lol, and 2nd, cos I wanted to suggest that anyway.
    Clearer now?
    Now I understand! The best topic for that is probably Beaches, like Myrtle Beach, or Charleston and it relates to towns! Anyway, I will try to get a picture of my town and painting on here tonight when I get on.