Page 45 of 75 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself Here!

Hi everyone
    Hope Im doing this right. My name is Carmen and my game name is carlitt55. I think I will enjoy this game, though I wish there was a place with general rules. If there is, please let me know. Right now I cant figure out how to make cream and cant find any directions on Dairy rules. Well I will find my way around. Nice to meet all of you and have a nice evening.

hi Carmen,
    Welcome to the forum!
    In the Forum, I would suggest to check out the New to Township? section, then the TS Wiki for an overview, and ingame the Help articles (to know where to find what). Not to forget the sticky threads, esp. in the Wishlist forum.
    Happy gaming!

Hi I'm new here love township I'm Australian and a dairy goat farmer a stay at home mum of 1 who is in her last year of school. We live on 500 acres near the tropics so we only have a very short winter! Wish there were some goats in the game TownshipMiriamvale

Greetings One and All

Been on the game now a couple of weeks, and love it. Level 42. Just formed Co-Op "Here 2 Help"

Normally on everyday depending on work and what's going on with it.

Friend ID: Q7EDU4

Ciao.a tutti io sono safira91 e suo.gioco sono.silvia e il mio.villaggio.si chiama ganjiaville se volete aiutarmi o darmi.consigli.sono.sempre aperta per.nuovi aiuti

Hi- my name is Ann, live in Missouri in the Ozarks by the lake. My drinking and smoking days are over but yeah, they were fun! I love Township and not ashamed to admit it! Don't know how to get my real photo on instead of an avatar. It used to be there but isn't a choice any longer. Nice to meet you all!

Hi I am Trisha Anne McGrath I go by slime, I am from Newfoundland

Time to properly introsuce my self as well

Hello all my name is Johan i'm 38 year's old(born in the 70's yay) guy from The Netherlands my profession is construction working and in my free time i love to play guitar hang with friends travel and play games(yeah Township is one of them lol) mostly simulation games(flight sim truck sim train sim etc etc)

Hi
    Like me smoke but don't drink so much.
    Would you like to be my negihbour?
    My name on facebook is Angela Esteban my town Hitown.
    Hope to see you in township

Hi
    Been playing Township for quite a while and love it. I would like to have some more neighbors, but they have to be Facebook friends.
    My name on Facebook is Geneva Lowery. My town on Township is Brunoville.
    Hope to see Jessica and others that to be my neighbor request friendship on FB.
    Thanks