Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2464727374

Thread: Introduce Yourself Here!

Quote Originally Posted by HotGurl91 View Post
    Hello,
    My name is Quaitina and I am from Mississippi. I have 3 children who I love very much and I love spending time with family and friends. I like playing this game very much and is intending to continue playing it I am 28 years old and a very hard worker.
    Hi Quaitina

welcome to the forum and thanks for the intro.
    I've never before heard your name, is it from a different language than English?
    How long do you play the game, and do you play it with your children?

Quote Originally Posted by HotGurl91 View Post
    Hello,
    My name is Quaitina and I am from Mississippi. I have 3 children who I love very much and I love spending time with family and friends. I like playing this game very much and is intending to continue playing it I am 28 years old and a very hard worker.
    Hello Quaitina and welcome to the forum

Awww...three little ones! Bet they keep you busy...I know mine do.

Hope that you continue to enjoy the game and find help when you need it here in the forum from the rest of us fellow players.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Hello everyone, my name is Viktoria, I am Russian but I live in Florence (Italy) for many years. I like to play role-playing games. and make new acquaintances. My intent is to create a circle of active friends in the game, (unfortunately in these games there are many inactive players) where you can always play to get the highest levels. I work as a model for a cosmetics brand, I love dogs (I have 3) and I travel a lot all over Europe.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 10-31-2019 at 01:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktoria1977 View Post
    Hello everyone, my name is Viktoria, I am Russian but I live in Florence (Italy) for many years. I like to play role-playing games. ... I work as a model for a cosmetics brand, I love dogs (I have 3) and I travel a lot all over Europe.
    hi Viktoria,

and welcome to the forum! so you speak Russian, Italian and English? wowzers, very handy here
    What do you do with your dogs, when you travel much? just curious.

For the forum/game differences etc, I recommend to check out my summary post to Marian on an earlier page by clicking on this:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1532067

...the forum rules are also mentioned (and linked) there, among other things, which forbid to name other games, JIC you're wondering that your post was changed by one of our Mods BTW, not sure I would call Township an RPG, many players have a big striving for reality... but you can find both, probably.

Happy towning!

Hi ;
    My name is Patrici Anne McGrath I have played township before coops ,I have played a game 75 since 2016 January 4th,
    In September I received a new p.c labtop which I was unable to transfer my old game so I started fresh. Once I was able to join a coop I quickly discovered that this was not me to give advice to a player whose on level 20 have the leader make me feel so small I was done so I started my own coop. Most leaders know this is the easy part the hard pat is getting p;Ayers keeping them having a fair team. We have done 4 regattas first was wooden we places 2nd then was cooler 1st then bronze 1st,then steal 1st then silver first , We are now preparing to race in the golden race in 19 hours, when we get a toen we give them c-l position to test and see if they r a co-leader many discover it's harder then it seems ,
    But one of my top towns brought to my attention on this thinking that I used the word kicked out, She was right I played with many coops when u see in red that example this Rock was kicked out of newfound royals by hill town It looks cruel and you are embarrassed when you see it there this is a family game as well this is another issue because of the profile picture we don't know who they R
    I HAD A 11 YEAR OLD GIRL ON MY COOP WITH ADULTS THIS SEEMS WRONG.
    add on that a town known as Santa is coming to town which has been in more coops that I've tracked since ours 8 in last week ,first was firefighter in new York male, then he returned found out was a she, I asked her to do a c-l thing send a massage they left since then this town has moved to over 10 or more coops. Its a game we are teams team's should be able to trust the one that's the next level by their names.
    So I think it should be put that when u enter a new coop your Facebook profile picture should be given or some information how many more children are hidden in coops with out the team knowing.
    I have to go with the rules u put embarrass people by kicked out you all should help us know whos on our team if a child or a predator what ever and not to embarrass teams that u have to let go, there other ways then in red kicked out

Hi I am Slim the cow that grooves I have been sent by my farmer to ask you all if you like to see my town we even have a new co-op we ar really busy and the mayor really could use help ,like every one here, so I have a bar code in case I stray and guess what the co-op has a tag to and they are the same isn't that just groovy, so what yah waiting for here it is # NEW4UY -new4uy , come on lets get our groove going cause I can dance to, oh no I hear the farmer he needs my milk

Ciao, mi chiamo Angela e sono di Roma. Spero di aver trovato il posto giusto per condividere i miei progressi di gioco e trovare la soluzione per i problemi che mi impediscono di andare avanti con i progressi