Page 72 of 74 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself Here!

Quote Originally Posted by Ramjarie Shawn View Post
    Hi my name is Shawn. I am new here.
    hi Shawn,

welcome to the forum feel free to tell us more about yourself, f.e. what the other part of your forum name means, or which country you are from.
    If such a forum is also relatively new to you, I recommend to check out my summary post to Marian on the page before by clicking on this:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1532067

Happy towning!

Quote Originally Posted by Ramjarie Shawn View Post
    Hi my name is Shawn. I am new here.
    Hello and welcome to the forum!

_DD_ has given you a wonderful starting point to help you navigate through the forum. Any questions, comments, concerns...search the forum sections for the appropriate heading to place that information.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Hello everyone!! I'm Tink. I've gotten addicted to this game now I need a support group lol. Hope all is having a great evening!!

AlwaysKimmie
    Quote Originally Posted by kctinkerbell07 View Post
    Hello everyone!! I'm Tink. I've gotten addicted to this game now I need a support group lol. Hope all is having a great evening!!
    Hi tink welcome!

Hi! My game name is Emma Rose. I am an american. I love to bake lots of desserts and to read mystery novels. I am a township addict.Lol i chose my forum name " Licoricethecat" because my cat just had kittens and they are all really cute but my favorite is a black one that i named Licorice. So thats why i chose Licoricethecat to remind me of him. 😍😊

AlwaysKimmie
    Hi welcome yep we township neighbors! My mom had a black cat with just the tip of the back left paw had white on it. And a little whit patch oh her chest.

Awww how sweet!!😍😍😍

Quote Originally Posted by Licoricethecat View Post
    Hi! My game name is Emma Rose. I am an american. I love to bake lots of desserts and to read mystery novels. I am a township addict.Lol i chose my forum name " Licoricethecat" because my cat just had kittens and they are all really cute but my favorite is a black one that i named Licorice. So thats why i chose Licoricethecat to remind me of him. ������������
    Hi Emma, we have a lot in common! I love baking desserts and read mystery (and pretty much anything actually) novels. I think I may be classed as a Township addict too. Your kittens sound so cute

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysKimmie View Post
    ........... My mom had a black cat with just the tip of the back left paw had white on it. And a little whit patch oh her chest.
    Kimmie, you could be describing one of my cats, lol. She has the tiniest bit of white on the tip of her back left paw. The little white patch on her chest almost looks like a heart .

I am fairly new to this game and I am having difficulty finding a co-op that matches me. I want To be with people who talk to each other more than thank you. Your welcome..... also play hard. I am a retired teacher so I have plenty of time to play.....but I would also like to know the people I am playing with ant to know me, not intimately but at least the general stuff. So far I have joined at left 4 or 5 co-ops....I even played by myself or a while. I’m a lot of fun but I can’t request products from myself or chat. Any suggestions on how to find a compatible co-op will be appreciated.

AlwaysKimmie
    Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Hi Emma, we have a lot in common! I love baking desserts and read mystery (and pretty much anything actually) novels. I think I may be classed as a Township addict too. Your kittens sound so cute

Kimmie, you could be describing one of my cats, lol. She has the tiniest bit of white on the tip of her back left paw. The little white patch on her chest almost looks like a heart .
    Downtown holy smokes! My mom said it had a heart shape! Lol omg she was a pain/ but funny on Halloween scared ppl Like crazy all they seen was green eyes 😂😂😂😂😂