Page 58 of 74 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself Here!

Hello everyone,

My name is Wesley. My town is called Weslevania.

I live on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. I teach high school and find playing Township on my iPad a nice way to unwind after a long day. I’m not exactly sure what I’m doing here, I don’t know if I’m even in the right spot here, but thought I’d give this forum thing a try.

Don’t know what I should say, so whatever you guys want to know, just ask.

Hi Wesley,

welcome to the forum!
    Nothing special to do here To get to know the forum, check the stickies in the subfora and esp in "New to Township".
    Which level and OS (operating system) are you on? (there are differences between the versions) And did you find out, whether others at your school play Township? (just curious)

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley Rogers View Post
    Hello everyone,

My name is Wesley. My town is called Weslevania.

I live on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. I teach high school and find playing Township on my iPad a nice way to unwind after a long day. I’m not exactly sure what I’m doing here, I don’t know if I’m even in the right spot here, but thought I’d give this forum thing a try.

Don’t know what I should say, so whatever you guys want to know, just ask.

Thanks. I’ll just look around here and hopefully I’ll get the hang of it soon. I’m on level 50. I play on an iPad (iOS). I’m not sure how many colleagues play, but I do know of three for certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley Rogers View Post
    Thanks. I’ll just look around here and hopefully I’ll get the hang of it soon. I’m on level 50. I play on an iPad (iOS). I’m not sure how many colleagues play, but I do know of three for certain.
    lol, three is quite a group already. Maybe you could do a paper on the black board (if such things still exist) and ask about forming a Coop?

You sound cautious about "getting the hang of it"; I wish you to find interesting things.
    A little general hint for the forum: even though posts are close together, for clarity quoting what you are replying to is a good idea, OR using at least the name of the one you are replying to.
    Cos the display of the (order of) posts is different, depending on the (who would have thought it) Display option someone uses (at top right above the posts on the page). And the 2nd reason is time; if someone reads later, it can become less clear.
    F.e. I use linear, have all new ones in a row, and when I can't see easily whom they're replying to, I might not react (which is considered their loss, of course ).
    Shortening a quote to the relevant part one is replying to is "allowed"; if several changes, it should be made visible. OK, before I rewrite the whole Netiquette here, I'll stop, lol, but hope that was understandable; if anything here is not, just ask

Quote Originally Posted by 강현지 View Post
    Hi everyone
    Hi , 강현지
    Welcome to the Forum !

Hello - I am Awolf. It seems that not many people post to this forum. I am new to Township and enjoying my time playing. I live in America, but grew up in Germany. I hope to meet new friends.

Kind Regards
    Awolf

Hello and welcome Awolf. I have been addicted to township as soon as I started playing .
    I have also found the forum a really friendly fun place to be and am sure you will make friends with everyone here.
    I look forward to seeing your posts and getting to know you

Hello everyone,
    I ´m Sam, living and working in Germany.
    The last 3 months I spent more time reading this forum than playing the game, reading way back through the posts until 2015. I really enjoyed!
    This is the very first forum I decided to enter: Meanwhile some of the members seam to me as familiar as old friends.

Thank you for all the good advice I found here.
    It helped me improving my town AND enjoying the gaming, instead of hunting the goal (best advice ever- without beeing reminded of this I probably would have stopped playing!).
    Thank you too for all the LOLs and ROFLs I had, while reading here. They made me forget my frustations more than once.
    Looking at all the precious towns in the design-thread gave me wonderful ideas ( some of them I stole by now, others will have to wait, until I ´ve got the space).
    Last but not least I improved my Denglisch, knowing now the difference between overthinking and rethinking.
    So if I ever should sound unfamiliar or even rude blame it to my bad language- knowledge.

kind regards
    Sam
    Last edited by sam2016; 09-22-2018 at 12:14 PM. Reason: spelling
    Sam TOOG, lvl 116
    Zoo lvl 45
    Coop: Tides & Vibes, # DP75HP
    playing since 10/2016 on kindle

Am Ende wird alles gut.
    Wenn es nicht gut wird, ist es noch nicht das Ende.
    Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by sam2016 View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I´m Sam, living and working in Germany.
    Hi Sam,

and welcome (finally) to the forum Just meant to say that I like your quote by Oscar Wilde, but "king regards" isn't bad either.
    (you can edit your own posts, if you like)

Good to hear that you / a player are / is coming back to this game after a long time... speaks for it.
    And thank you for - your nice way of - saying thank you

Happy towning!