Page 61 of 70 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself Here!

hello im wanluckman my name is karll i play township on windows pc am fairly new to game around level 11 or so looking for more players if any are interested

Hi, im, AZ. I love playing this game and would love to heave people come play the game with me.

Bonjour à tous,

je suis Coline, nouvelle depuis peu ma ville est Terenez Coline.
    J'aime lire, le ciné, la mer , les promenades , la nature.......Beaucoup de choses.
    Bon jeu à tous

Hi ! Newbie here, I am Siya, I love township just joined today and wanna make freinds.........

Hi I am Sabi from Switzerland just joined this forum. I am looking for friends to share my Township play. My code is BTTBK6

Hello from innu's world
    New to this forum
    Has been playing for a while now

Hi, Everyone,
    I am Jack Harry. I have done my MCS from the USA. I am working as a Software Engineer. I am fond of Playing Football & Book readings in free time. I am also fond of traveling in different historical places and new mountains places. I like writing something special daily wise during eating something sitting in a new beautiful natural environment.

hi all newcomers on this page and welcome to the forum

I hope everyone searching for ingame friends here has found the place (threads) where to do so.

A Coline: merci et de même pour toi! J'espère que toutes les belles choses sont dans ta ville aussi!

To Jack Harry: interesting combinations What is MCS, pls?

I am Jack Harry. I have done my MCS from the USA. I am working as a Software Engineer. I am fond of Playing Football & Book readings in free time. I also like Cooking some times, because I like eating something special. I have a beautiful Garden in front of my house. I spent my some extra time with plants for the decoration of my house.

Hello everybody, I'd like to introduce myself in this friendly community. My name and my town's name is Monaco. Coming from South Germany I ask you to excuse grammatical and vocabulary errors. Initially playing Gardenscapes I was bored always waiting for new lives so I came across Township. In the first months I often struggled and was on the verge of deleting it. But then I found this community, which gave me a lot of helpful tips so I wanted to say Thank You to all those helpful members who shared their experiences with all the desperate players around the world!
    Last edited by Monaco; 03-16-2019 at 04:27 PM.