Page 54 of 75 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself Here!

Quote Originally Posted by Shorrie View Post
    Hey everyone. My name is Shorrie live in North Carolina. I’m addicted to Township. Could use some more friends for the games if anyone looking please let me know.
    Hi Shorrie and welcome to the Forum. Take a look under New to Township and there is a Thread "Friending Guide" to help guide you to add your information to look for friends . We don't live far from each other, I am a South Carolina girl

Quote Originally Posted by METROCITY View Post
    Hello I'm James I live in Texas. Currently work overnights at CVS just joined here today i am 32 white male ������
    Hi Metrocity, and also, welcome to the Forum, so glad you decided to join .

When you guys have a chance take a look at the Read Me Stickies, some great info here no matter what your level is. Happy Gaming to you both
    Last edited by Sweetness123; 02-21-2018 at 12:07 AM. Reason: Added link

Hello! I guess it's about time I stop lurking and say hi. I'm from Canada and I first played Township in 2014, but I tend to play obsessively for a little while then delete the game when it starts to interfere with real life (..or perhaps it is real life interfering with Township!) I picked it up again a few weeks ago and seem to be addicted. I'm on level 53 in town and level 12 in the zoo. I've found this forum very helpful over the years, especially the tips for new players thread. Thanks to everyone for sharing your wisdom and happy gaming!

Вик Санта

Привет !!Очень хочется пообщаться !

I have been posting on other sub-forums and missed introducing myself. Hope it is not too late :-)

I found and have been playing Township since July 2017 when I was recommended bed rest after certain misadventures at the Tennis court. Have been kinda hooked onto the game since then. An early retirement to spend time with family helped.

I am from India and have traveled throughout the country being an army brat.
    I am on the brink of starting my second life (heard that it starts at double the score age) :-)

I am also a hobbyist photographer and most of my weekends are devoted to it. Primarily into wildlife and nature. My wildest & craziest experiences would be being i) chased by wild elephants once, ii) clicking a pic of a Rhino from a distance of 4 meters hiding behind a car and iii) once accidentally entering a snake zone & running faster than Usain Bolt moments later :-)

I would love to chat with fellow Forum members about photography if anyone else in interested. I couldn't find a thread.

Cheers,

PS: I am a bit of fan of humor. Please let me know if I ever cross a line
    Last edited by New_Town; 03-18-2018 at 02:17 PM.

Greetings from Colorful Colorado, USA! Muscular Dystrophy forced me into early retirement in 2006. Ive 5 beautiful Grandchildren ages 10 & under. When they are here, electronics are off. board games, crafts, etc. are fun, and enjoyed by us all. So far, tin can phones have been the biggest hit! I crochet using a loom. Paint w/acrylic, oil & water colored. Writing children’s stories was a passion, until MD has made my eyes weaker, being on a computer longer than an hour drains my energy. I’ve been playing games through Facebook since. I was one of the first players of FarmVille! I happened upon Township playing a different game. I enjoy it very much. Takes me back to my childhood, where spending the summer inside was unheard of. Many days would find a small group of us in the dirt alley behind our house, shaded by an ancient Elm tree. We would build our own towns, making roads in the dirt, each having a section in which to build. We used rocks, chunks of bricks for buildings. Twigs with leaves still attached (or “found” on low hanging tree branches & bushes) for trees, grass clippings for (ready?) grass! Telephone Wire Insulators made great factories & Businesses. Marbles, steeleys, balls from broken Paddles were used as decorations. The bottom of a broken jar, was usually placed in a small hole w/water. Out came our hot wheels to drive the road. But we never cared if we used the roads. It was the building that was the most fun. Before dark, we picked everything up, threw the “trash” into a secret stash for our next Build! Obviously, I was born to “create” towns, farms, etc., just for the fun of it. Thus, I love Township. Quirks, warts & all!👵🏼

Hello all! Introduction: on Township I am Grandma's Backyard. When started playing, I didn't realize that it was my TOWN. Was thinking it was perhaps a section of a town, hence the name. My townsfolk have a LARGE backyard!

I started playing this game sometime between March 2017 - July 2017. Was immediately addicted and have stayed that way.

Have been lurking around the forum some since I first started playing and finally realized that on this thread especially I could converse with friends and co-op team players outside of the co-op message board. Should have thought of that MONTHS ago!!!

I live in Idaho, USA. But I was born in Texas and grew up in New Mexico. I have so much family in both those states with none up here!! Would love to move to Texas and hope to in a couple of years as that is where my daughter lives.

I am a woman, friend, wife (37 years), mother - 1 girl & 1 boy, mother-in-law, grandmother of 6 children, 4 boys and 2 girls, ages 13 - 5 1\2. My son and his two boys (13 & 10 1\2) live with us and Have since the youngest one was a month old. Then mother left when he was 3 1\2 months old. So yes he calls me mom. He was 5 before he realized there was a "mother" . When moved out of state and we didn't see her for 8 years. It is more challenging now to raise children then when I was younger, but I can not really imagine not having them. My son has epilepsy and cannot take care of them by himself and they Have special needs as they also have epilepsy and some other issues.

Town: Grandma's Backyard
    Forum log in: Grandma D
    Co-op: READY TO HELP
    Level: 83
    Zoo level: I honestly can't remember.
    Last edited by Grandma D; 04-22-2018 at 07:16 PM.

I don't know how to reply to a specific post. Sorry if I messed anything up!!

Wow!!! I wrote a post introducing myself and I don't know where it went!!

Town: Grandma's Backyard
    Co-op: READY TO HELP

Hi everyone, I just start playing township and this place is a treasure for me and I have so many questions !
    To introducing myself, I'm Justine, 26, playing from France (please excuse my language level et many mistakes I'll certainly do). I study History and I'm a huge fan of simulation games. I hope that I'll be able to participate here without boring anyone.
    Have a good day/night !

Hey

Quote Originally Posted by Ju05 View Post
    Hi everyone, I just start playing township and this place is a treasure for me and I have so many questions !
    To introducing myself, I'm Justine, 26, playing from France (please excuse my language level et many mistakes I'll certainly do). I study History and I'm a huge fan of simulation games. I hope that I'll be able to participate here without boring anyone.
    Have a good day/night !
    nice to met you. your English is fine. I am into history, too. would love to chat. daniel