Thread: Helicopter orders deleted

Helicopter orders deleted

It is possible to ask Before we deleted orders from the helicopter. I'm so mad that instead of hitting the send button to send the helicopter I hit the garbage and it deleted this is getting me frustrated specially when I'm doing the regatta task of the helicopter. Please make something like to ask before is deleted for example. Are you sure you want to delete? Then yes or no as a response. I'm very frustrated about this. Or something you could do rearrange the trash to another side the top corner. Please help.

Re-arranging buttons might be an idea; I'm rather sure it has been asked before (also for the delete button for regatta tasks).
    But being asked EACH time when I delete one of the non-sensical heli orders - often, sometimes whole groups - sorry, no, doesn't get my vote at all. Would drive me crazy.
    I'd rather suggest that you find a different way of deleting (until we get a button re-arrangement), that avoids unintentional deletion or work more slowly, as the buttons are quite well distinguishable IMO.

DD, I think there's a bit of "muscle memory" involved (I know it is for me).

My fingers get into a rhythm of tapping on a pin/face and then tapping on the trashcan, often for all 9 orders in the window. Every now and again, my eyes see an order for lots of coins but my fingers are already on their way down to the trashcan and I can't stop them fast enough. And my mouth says "noooooooooo"

I think the same thing happens with the famous "5 second rule" when you grab that bit of muffin that hit the floor and your hands are already flinging it to your mouth before your brain gets a chance to shut that pie-hole (muffin hole?).

Yup, definitely need to slow down

This is not a problem I have ever had.
    We are a team of a few good people who are in the golden league!

Name: You can call me Bob
    My Co-Op: Teamwork (#E3ESY7 - http://bit.ly/CoOpRules)
    My Town: Schitt's Creek
    Friend Code: 6TTK54
    Operating system: Android

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Yup, definitely need to slow down
    lol, Charlie, yes, good idea!
    Hint: lose the rhythm, you must indeed concentrate a bit on what you're doing there. And that is rating the coins (at least for me at the moment; almost stopped on 'wanting' XP). I even execute them in that order, coin-value.

And I must admit I hadn't heard of the famous (!) "5 second rule" -- I looked it up now on Wikipedia (did you see it? very funny cartoon there!). Thanks for the great description! here:

I think the same thing happens with the famous "5 second rule" when you grab that bit of muffin that hit the floor and your hands are already flinging it to your mouth before your brain gets a chance to shut that pie-hole (muffin hole?).
    but tell you what: It wouldn't happen to me, indeed. (I don't want to eat something from the floor, and that's decided and firmly in me before anything falls to the floor, lol.) Not even with chocolate. ;Þ
    Last edited by _DD_; 01-27-2017 at 09:00 PM. Reason: these difficult words with one or twooo - oo-