Thread: Regattas task not starting up when clicked

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Regattas task not starting up when clicked

Is anyone else having issues on regatta task being started you click start it sends you back to farm and you do some of task but the small task icon never shows up. Then you go and click start the task a second time. This is the third time for me and last co op had it happen present one as well. Even my wife had it so it said she was doing task yet no where could it be found, so she started a new one without dumping original one. What's up is the game growing to fast for the servers???

Here's an idea. Why not build a warehouse to get all the expansion items and building supplies out of the barn? Major headache keeping my barn free for crops...

Quote Originally Posted by Rose Ong View Post
    Here's an idea. Why not build a warehouse to get all the expansion items and building supplies out of the barn? Major headache keeping my barn free for crops...
    hi Rose,

"Separate building just for materials and tools" has been ruled out by the Dev's in the thread "Read this before posting! Ideas that cannot be implemented at this time (or ever)".

hi Frank,

there have been quite some threads on the forum re. regatta tasks getting lost or not counted one way or the other. If Rose's suggestion doesn't work, you'd have to report this to Playrix from within your game. Look under the cog top left, Help and Support.

Hey Frank, I find when I have issues such as yours, that, unistalling and reinstalling the game updates between the times that Township tells you to update. Works for ME!