Thread: Paying to sow fields

Paying to sow fields

Hi I don't have loads of money and enjoy playing at a leisurely pace but I don't like having to pay to sow fields surely this should be aimed at people with a lot of cash say putting a limit say 100,000 then you have to pay this has taken the fun out of it please reconsider.

Quote Originally Posted by lorainespain@hotmail.com View Post
    Hi I don't have loads of money and enjoy playing at a leisurely pace but I don't like having to pay to sow fields surely this should be aimed at people with a lot of cash say putting a limit say 100,000 then you have to pay this has taken the fun out of it please reconsider.
    OK, theory goes that you get more coins for selling something than for planting it so it's always a coin-maker. Corn costs 1 to plant and when harvested you can sell each field's worth for 3. You can always earn more coins by turning it into something else, like wheat into bread but if you are coin-tight, you can always just "plant / harvest / sell from the barn / rinse / repeat" until you build up some coins in reserve.

Township is not a rush game, it's a planning and strategic game whose economic model centers on the farming aspect. And you really can play it without spending any real money, you just need to be patient while building up a base of coins and experience.
    Last edited by cdosr; 01-26-2017 at 07:53 PM. Reason: typo

Another thing to remember is to always keep some coins exactly for that : your crops. 200 coins in the bank is a bare minimum. If you go under that, your goal is to increase your coins before anything else.