Page 1 of 102 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking For Facebook Friends? Add Your Name Here

Looking For Facebook Friends? Add Your Name Here

This thread has been recently modified for only iOS/Android/Kindle players connected to Facebook.

This is to prevent confusion for when players don't state their platform. iOS/Android/Kindle is not compatible with WINDOWS. If you friend each other on Facebook, you will not show up on each others' lists.

If you are on WINDOWS, please post your Facebook here.

---

Please make sure you can receive request from strangers in your Facebook settings.

Please indicate clearly in your post what is your Facebook name so other players can do a search on your name.

Please give some clues how other players can identify you if they find many players with the same name.
    Last edited by Amoria; 07-13-2017 at 01:43 AM. Reason: typo and added info
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Mindy Barker
    I just went through all of the posts in this thread, and was only able to find 5 people. There are duplicates for almost every name on FB -- really need more info than a name to identify a person!!! 😃😃😃😃

Vivian
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineD1717 View Post
    SuzyD...you've actually answered a question for me. I've heard people lament that they can't add more friends and I've been wondering why that was so important. Now I realize that people are using this way to get more boxes in their market. My strategy, such as it is, is to buy as many boxes as possible when I have purchased TCash. I try to use TCash to build things that will last like all 6 boxes in my factories and as many boxes in the market as possible.

I have been growing my friends list in some ways by inviting friends from this forum. I am ruthless, however, in eliminating people that I don't interact with for a week or so. My most recent problem is that, with my strong friend list of about 25 people, I can't gift everyone that is gifting me and filling my crates. Giving out the 5 gifts each day is stressful now, as I have to think so hard as to whom I owe a gift. Some of my long time friends are getting ignored.

Oh well, just another problem to deal with while playing Township. Actually having good friends is a great problem to have!!
    Oh Elaine don't eliminate Me !! I am so happy that you are on my list but to date I haven't seen a request for help from you! I am defiantly not ignoring you. You watch, with my luck you will need help & I won't have what you need ! Lol I agree with the gifts. When I didn't have as many friends I would start at the first name & give 5 at a time until the last name & start over again . Everyone got a gift every 8 days or so. There was no one getting missed Now it just doesn't work any more!! Oh well on to " Plan B" if I can ever find a " Plan B"

ElaineD1717
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivian View Post
    Oh Elaine don't eliminate Me !! I am so happy that you are on my list but to date I haven't seen a request for help from you! I am defiantly not ignoring you. You watch, with my luck you will need help & I won't have what you need ! Lol I agree with the gifts. When I didn't have as many friends I would start at the first name & give 5 at a time until the last name & start over again . Everyone got a gift every 8 days or so. There was no one getting missed Now it just doesn't work any more!! Oh well on to " Plan B" if I can ever find a " Plan B"
    Hi Vivian. I would never eliminate my friends from the forum. I was referring to the unknown people who make it to your friends list but then you never hear a thing from them, not a request or balloon or anything. Now my new problem is trying to decide who gets one of the five gifts. Everyone's been so generous to me, I can't repay them fast enough.

I do have one question. Do you have another avatar with your dog in it but different pic than one here? I'm assuming that is you. Thanks for caring about our Township friendship.

ElaineD1717
    Hi Everyone...just wanted to share some news. As you all have heard, Boston has had a winter of historic proportions! Well word came through today that we have broken the all time high for snowfall since it has been recorded starting in 1883! The record was 107.6 inches and with yesterday's snowfall we hit 108.6. Everyone was celebrating today. We figure if we had to live through it, might as well make it a record breaking year!!

Also, a while ago I mentioned that I had put an offer in to buy a small studio apartment in Florida. My dog Elliot and I have been holding our breath but I'm happy to report that it's gone through and I fly down tomorrow and close Wednesday. It was in the low 40s here today and another cold front is coming in over the next few days. I plan on staying in Florida for about a month and then heading back here to welcome both Spring AND my newest grandchild.

So I'll be playing Township out on my balcony wearing shorts and flip flops! Can't wait. I'll be thinking of each of you.

Congrats, Elaine! You're my 2nd MA friend to purchase a place in Florida in the past few days.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Ralph0989
    Elaine... Bon chance mon amie...

Jenneelk
    I'm on level 27 but I've never added friends. I finally let township have access to my Facebook but if I add friends is it going to post stuff all over FB also? I know I dislike all the 'candycrush' stuff I see from others and just don't want to do that also. But I'd love to have help and see what the friends thing is all about.. I'm totally clueless on how you would help another.
    I work from home and pretty much play off and on all day from work so I'm active.

Rampart
    Hi jenneelk

Maybe try using game centre instead of Facebook if you are worried about this, if you are on Apple or the Google equivalent, it's what I've started to do. There are boards on the forum for both options.

Really try ang get into the friends thing as apart from helping other player it also benefits you, by default it increase the number of boxes you get in the market. Every time you help someone you get a clover that goes towards turns in the hous of fun. On the face of it it doesn't seem that great but if you help a lot it's amazing the amount of stuff you get from there. Also by making friends they also help you out on tuff orders.

I am personally trying to get 5k helps by the time I am 70... Have to ramp things up a bit but fingers crossed am on 3.2 atm

Cec
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineD1717 View Post
    Hi Everyone...just wanted to share some news. As you all have heard, Boston has had a winter of historic proportions! Well word came through today that we have broken the all time high for snowfall since it has been recorded starting in 1883! The record was 107.6 inches and with yesterday's snowfall we hit 108.6. Everyone was celebrating today. We figure if we had to live through it, might as well make it a record breaking year!!

Also, a while ago I mentioned that I had put an offer in to buy a small studio apartment in Florida. My dog Elliot and I have been holding our breath but I'm happy to report that it's gone through and I fly down tomorrow and close Wednesday. It was in the low 40s here today and another cold front is coming in over the next few days. I plan on staying in Florida for about a month and then heading back here to welcome both Spring AND my newest grandchild.

So I'll be playing Township out on my balcony wearing shorts and flip flops! Can't wait. I'll be thinking of each of you.
    Elaine,

Well, that's quite the trifecta! Breaking records, getting your condo and being close to the grandkids. Congratulations!! But you never told us if the new bundle of joy is a boy or a girl? The suspense is killing me. I hope mom and family are well. Baby didn't come too early did they?

Love your neighbor,
    Cec