Page 3 of 102 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking For Facebook Friends? Add Your Name Here

Veronica Schultz
    Veronica Schultz add me on Facebook please

Sandy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick McEntire View Post
    You can add me!

FB name is the same, Rick McEntire. Look for the skinny guy playing a guitar.
    Hi Rick - question re friending people thru Facebook - if I allow Township to access me on Facebook does that mean my existing Facebook family and friends' newsfeeds will be cluttered with news about my Township activity? For e.g. my Facebook newsfeed was inundated for a few years with the Candy Crush level achievements of many of my Facebook contacts.

bratj
    Tracy - friend code - ZY7EJP I play on Android, I have no clue what much of this is about since I just started playing a week ago. My barn is maddeningly small, trying to build a market, but don't know what to do with it once I have it. I'm afraid this will end up draining my wallet like Farmville did. But, so far, it's fun! I do help neighbors when I can - and I gift daily. Thanks.

malw77
    Quote Originally Posted by bratj View Post
    Tracy - friend code - ZY7EJP I play on Android, I have no clue what much of this is about since I just started playing a week ago. My barn is maddeningly small, trying to build a market, but don't know what to do with it once I have it. I'm afraid this will end up draining my wallet like Farmville did. But, so far, it's fun! I do help neighbors when I can - and I gift daily. Thanks.
    Hi Tracy! I'm sending you a friend request using your code, it will appear in your Pending section in the Friends window. I'm on Android too, so it should work! See you in the game!

Mal

avril
    Avril Chassels. Look for picture of small child holding balloon.

Susan Kontis
    I play on android. I am kinda new i dont know about game center. As for the friends on the township game o. Fb i did in ite through the game code it doesn't work

Quote Originally Posted by Susan Kontis View Post
    I play on android. I am kinda new i dont know about game center. As for the friends on the township game o. Fb i did in ite through the game code it doesn't work
    Hi Susan

Game Center is just for iOS.

To get the 4th achievement of 75 friends on Android, we have to add friends via Facebook or Google+. The code do not work past the 50 limit so you have to add friends in Facebook like the usual way, by their name.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Susan Kontis
    Graylady. I have tried that. I have pending request it will not let me accept the. Nor send to friends on my fb.

Susan

You can't use the code anymore to send request and you can't accept anymore request either once you've reach the limit of 50 friends within the game.

Now you have to work only the Facebook way. Add a friend in Facebook first and only after you will be able to add them to the game.

P.S. I move your question to the right thread about Facebook friends. You will see other players looking for friends in Facebook.
    Last edited by Graylady; 04-17-2015 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Move to the right thread
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

RobMi68
    Add me Rob Mitchell. FB picture the same.