Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking For Google Play (G+) Friends? Add Your Name Here

Looking For Google Play (G+) Friends? Add Your Name Here

Google has stopped offering this as a social media system.

You can no longer add new friends to Township with Google+.

Thread closed to prevent any further confusion. It will be un-stickied shortly.

---

My name on Google is : Marcelle Dulude (Graylady)

Searching Graylady is enough. You should find me in the proposed names.

Note: I have the same avatar in G+
    Last edited by Amoria; 06-30-2017 at 12:34 AM. Reason: mod title
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Peggie Crews Fusick
    Graylady I will add u. I a. From Oklahoma.

Zenaida Santiago
    Add zennysville

Quote Originally Posted by Zenaida Santiago View Post
    Add zennysville
    Hi Zenaiada and welcome to the forums

I did a search in Google Play Games and there is nobody with the name "zennysville". Is "zennysville" the name of your town by any chance ?

If you want us to add you with Google Play Games, you have to give us the EXACT name you use on Google+

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Melody Ochoa
    Melody Ochoa Google+ name need neighbors play daily

Tina Maslak-Slater
    My Township name is Dynasty1166's. I am looking for players to add to my friends list. Look forward to meeting some new people. Enjoy playing the game. There will be times where I will be busy with home life in general and can't play, but they are usually brief to maybe a couple weeks. Depends on what's going on during a time. Spend two to four hours on daily otherwise. Thank you, Tina

malw77

Billy No Mates!

Hi everyone! My first visit to the forums, and I'd like to find a few friends. I'm on FB but only one friend is playing Township. I'm on Google+ and Play Games as Mal Warwick, so if anyone wants to add me, please do, and I will add you back. I'm really a bit obsessed with Township at the moment, only been playing for a couple of weeks, and love it!

Thanks!

Mal

Quote Originally Posted by Melody Ochoa View Post
    Melody Ochoa Google+ name need neighbors play daily
    Hi Melody and welcome to the forums

Doing a search on Google+ with your name do not help find you at all as there are a dozen people with the same name. Please give us more information so we can find you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tina Maslak-Slater View Post
    My Township name is Dynasty1166's. I am looking for players to add to my friends list. Look forward to meeting some new people. Enjoy playing the game. There will be times where I will be busy with home life in general and can't play, but they are usually brief to maybe a couple weeks. Depends on what's going on during a time. Spend two to four hours on daily otherwise. Thank you, Tina
    Hi Tina and welcome to the forums

I don't know what you mean by saying your Township name is Dynasty1166 as we don't have a name in the game. Is that your town's name ? If so, it is useless to find you as we cannot do a search with a town's name.

I did found you on Google+ under your full name and add you to my circles.

Quote Originally Posted by malw77 View Post
    Hi everyone! My first visit to the forums, and I'd like to find a few friends. I'm on FB but only one friend is playing Township. I'm on Google+ and Play Games as Mal Warwick, so if anyone wants to add me, please do, and I will add you back. I'm really a bit obsessed with Township at the moment, only been playing for a couple of weeks, and love it!

Thanks!

Mal
    Hi Mal and welcome to the forums

In Google+ you appear under the name "Mal" only. I've add you this morning and sent you a gift.