Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking For Google Play (G+) Friends? Add Your Name Here

malw77
    I just added you Ryan, please add me back! Thank you!

Mal

RyanLutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Anne View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I'm Anne. My name on google + appears to be Fournier Anne, I guess (never used it before). I think a lot of poeple exist with this name so I put a profile picture with my puppy dog, a golden retriever if you don't find me.
    I'll try to do the same with the avatar on this forum so you can recognize the photo. Not so sure it will work ^^.
    I already add Graylady and Mal.
    Anne - I've added you on Google+. You were pretty easy to spot there based on your description.

Welcome to Anne, Mal and Ryan to my friends list Nice to play with you all.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

staceydee
    Hi looking for players. Daily player. My google+ name is stacey douglas im from glasgow. Need help with my plane delivery. Need a truck thanks
    Last edited by staceydee; 03-07-2015 at 10:32 PM.

Richard
    Hi my name is dickybigboy on Google someone please add me as a friend i just love the game i play for at least 4 hrs a day many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Hi my name is dickybigboy on Google someone please add me as a friend i just love the game i play for at least 4 hrs a day many thanks
    Hi Richard

I did a search on Google+ with dickybigboy and there was NO result. Please check how you appear in Google+. Are your settings set to private and not public by any chance ? You have to be set to public for other players to find you.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

ozdan78
    Looking for more friends can find me here: https://plus.google.com/108722293867784532328
    Daniel Noble.

malw77
    Just added you, Daniel!

Mal

Quote Originally Posted by ozdan78 View Post
    Looking for more friends can find me here: https://plus.google.com/108722293867784532328
    Daniel Noble.
    Hi Daniel and welcome to the forums

I received your request for friendship and I received your gift. Thank you very much.

Right now I don't see my Google friends and I have to stop adding new ones as it make my game crash all the time. I'm in contact with the devs to figure out if it is the game or Google Play Games the problem. As soon as the problem is solved I will add you.

malw77
    Hi Graylady,
    I can still see my Google friends, but since the update three of them appear to be duplicated. They have two icons each in my friends list, though their photos and level reached are different on the two icons. I checked their town names so I know they are the same people. Very strange, but as they increased my market boxes by one I'm not complaining! There's only one of you though!

Mal