Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking For Google Play (G+) Friends? Add Your Name Here

malw77
    Hi Tina, I've added you to my circles in Google+. If you can add me back we should be able to see each other in the game. My G+ name is Mal Warwick, but apparently it lists me as just Mal. My profile pic is a blue frog. Hope to see you in Township soon!

Mal

Nathy Vargas
    Hi, please add me. I need friends for my game. My name is Nathaly Rodriguez.

fingers21
    My Google name is fingers21 and im always willing for friends for games so lets play

malw77
    Quote Originally Posted by fingers21 View Post
    My Google name is fingers21 and im always willing for friends for games so lets play
    Hi there! I searched Google+ and Play Games so that I could add you, but fingers21 didn't show up. Do you go by another name too? What is your profile picture, as that will help me to locate you. I hope you don't mind if I add you, as I'm very short of friends in Township! You can find me in G+ or Google Play Games by searching for Mal, and my pic is a blue frog.

Mal

Quote Originally Posted by Nathy Vargas View Post
    Hi, please add me. I need friends for my game. My name is Nathaly Rodriguez.
    Hi Nathy

There are too many Nathaly Rodriguez to find you in Google+ Please give more details so we can recognize you.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Lovely Skyangel
    Hi everyone.. My name is Lovely and I am new to this forum... Have been playing thia awesome game now(level19)...its sooo much fun, almost wish it was real!..I forgot to include my google info to add me... Lovelyskyangel...ty and have a blessed Sat.
    Last edited by Lovely Skyangel; 02-28-2015 at 07:50 PM. Reason: Im sorry I forgot to add my google info... it's also lovelyskyangel

Anne
    Hi everyone,
    I'm Anne. My name on google + appears to be Fournier Anne, I guess (never used it before). I think a lot of poeple exist with this name so I put a profile picture with my puppy dog, a golden retriever if you don't find me.
    I'll try to do the same with the avatar on this forum so you can recognize the photo. Not so sure it will work ^^.
    I already add Graylady and Mal.

Anne
    I don't understand, Graylady and Mal, I added you, you were in my friend list in the game and then you just vanished both. What did I do wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Anne View Post
    I don't understand, Graylady and Mal, I added you, you were in my friend list in the game and then you just vanished both. What did I do wrong?
    Hi Anne

You did nothing wrong... My Google friend keep disappearing too. It start doing so a couple of days ago and I sent a bug report about it.

For now, to regain your friend do this :

1- go to the Town Hall and click on one of the link beside Google Play
    2- on the new window, click on the 3 dots on the upper right
    3- click on the button "settings"
    4 - click on Sigh Out and confirm by clicking on OK
    5- Close the town hall and
    6- go to your friends tab
    7- click on the G+ connect button

Your friends should come back at this point. I do this many times a day right now and I hope Playrix will find a solution fast
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

RyanLutz
    Hi all. You may add me as a friend and I'll add you back. http://google.com/+RyanLutz01

Ryan