Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 24.01 New Update

I love that we can move the snowman to the Zoo :-)
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I can't install update on my kindle. Any advice

I updated to the latest version of iOS Township yesterday (Chinese New Year) but this version is, by comparison to the previous, very very laggy and doesn't have the same "crisp", responsive feel.

For example when sowing crops, with the singular exception of corn (which is free), my iPad freezes for up to 3 seconds when I drop the chosen crop icon onto a vacant field. It's the same whether I am sowing an individual field, or a group together. This doesn't happen with corn, only with the crops that have to be paid for.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue. It definitely wasn't there yesterday.

Yay for the kitty avatar. Also happy to see the green again and the noodle shop is very cute.
    Kindle Fire only

Official township people watcher
    Downloaded March 8, 2014

Just a question where do u go to get the tree of light?

i think CHINESE NEW YEAR related decorations are not yet started..

Since doing my update I have lost the option to purchase another ship and foundery which was there before
    Why is this and will I get the option back
    I hope so

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Floss View Post
    Since doing my update I have lost the option to purchase another ship and foundery which was there before
    Why is this and will I get the option back
    I hope so
    You will have to report this from within your game. Click on the cog/gear - Help and Support - Loss of progression and items. Look for the appropriate sub section. Click on the message/chat icon in the upper right corner. Explain what the problem is.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Just found out that there is a Township now on Facegameroom. Is that the same game or is it a rip off. If its the real deal. When are you going to link it to the game I play on Android?

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Conner View Post
    Just found out that there is a Township now on Facegameroom. Is that the same game or is it a rip off. If its the real deal. When are you going to link it to the game I play on Android?
    There is a Township for Facebook but Playrix stopped developping it a year ago. It si not compatible with the mobile version.