Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: 24.01 New Update

Love this game. The different holidays that are included are great for earning extra EVERYTHING.
    While I do like the Valentine's day event I wish that the Valentines that you can send to friends were available other ways...there are a lot of different ways to earn Township dollars but considering the least expensive Valentine costs 5 TS bucks that means if you want to send that particular one to your friends you might need quite a lot of Township dollars.
    I'm not a cheap person at all, I have bought Township dollars several times but there are times when your "balance" is quite low... Like mine is atm.
    I wish the developers had included different ways to send them.
    Otherwise this game ROCKS!

I really enjoyed the Chinese New Year event. There were some great new decorations and I love my new permanent decoration - the Tree of Light! That was especially nice.

I've enjoyed giving Valentine's Day gifts and especially getting them. lol But I wish there had been a real event to work on.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    City Building Project: Computer Store
    Zoo Level: 38
    New Attraction: Visit the Walruses in our We the North exhibit!
    Forum Member: December 2015

This thread makes me laugh. Usually update threads (in other games) are about the features - what worked and any bugs found. This thread seems to mostly belong in the Wish List as their own threads or just plain complaints/compliments in general.

And no, I do not know why I find this funny.
    We are a team of a few good people who are in the golden league!

Name: You can call me Bob
    My Co-Op: Teamwork (#E3ESY7 - http://bit.ly/CoOpRules)
    My Town: Schitt's Creek
    Friend Code: 6TTK54
    Operating system: Android

you could add the possibility of building the "my home" with various steps and various possibilities to customize it. who a villa, some a palace or a castle ...

I like the My Home idea. A place to call your own

i love my hometown.

I am not the only one with these problems, & not happy. On township and the ragatta:
    1. It is not adding up our task right
    2. Me personally I had done 2 task and after i finished the second 1 and started a 3rd 1 it later said I had only done 1.
    3. On the last ragatta i did not get my gifts after it was done and ours was supposed to get 9.
    I do hope this gets fixed very soon. My team is not happy. Losing so much now

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Barnard View Post
    I am not the only one with these problems, & not happy. On township and the ragatta:
    1. It is not adding up our task right
    2. Me personally I had done 2 task and after i finished the second 1 and started a 3rd 1 it later said I had only done 1.
    3. On the last ragatta i did not get my gifts after it was done and ours was supposed to get 9.
    I do hope this gets fixed very soon. My team is not happy. Losing so much now
    If you read around you will see that there are dozen of threads on that subject. Playrix told us it was a server issue and to everyone affected to report it from within the game.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

When will the next update for iOS user be released?
    Elizabeth Township
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Shut the Barn Door!
    GLB #TBD
    Level 179, Zoo Level 45
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Attention Leaders!!!! Join our Facebook group....Township Co-op LEADER'S Exchange

Hi Beth, I've already answered your post, here
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT