Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 24.01 New Update

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

24.01 New Update

Hello everyone!

GREAT NEWS: the new holiday-themed Township update is finally here! Get ready for DOUBLE FUN with two holiday events coming to your town! And that’s not all…Update your game and check out the changes

What’s new:
    CHINESE NEW YEAR
    • Install the Tree of Light in your town to take part in the special event!
    • Fill orders placed by animal spirits to help the tree grow taller: this unique decoration will keep shining in your town after the event!
    • Produce temporary goods: tangerines, fortune cookies, tangerine cakes, red envelopes, and fire rooster toys
    • Check out 8 new themed decorations at the store and unlock a new profile picture by completing 5 personal event goals!
    The event is starting shortly before the holiday. Don’t miss it!

ST. VALENTINE’S DAY
    • Send cards with holiday messages and a unique decoration to your friends and co-op members!
    • Enjoy 8 themed decor items for your town available at the store

ALSO FEATURING:
    • 8 new profile pictures unlocked at the town hall
    • New character at the helicopter orders window: Alicia, a fitness enthusiast
    • New Zoo enclosure: porcupines
    • 5 town and 2 Zoo expansions
    • 6 new Flag decorations: Slovakia, Tobago, Venezuela, Uruguay, Haiti, and Tajikistan
    • And many other improvements!

Have fun!

Cheers!
    - Anastasia
    Last edited by Anna Petrova; 06-07-2018 at 03:05 PM.

I can't click on right side of game nor can I click on train last three slots nor can I send the boats nor can I*send the airplane if*order completes I can't click on send now plz help me with this.......

I installed update on my iPhone with no problem. When I installed on my kindle it will not completely load. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Is there some glitch for the Kindle?

Ohh, the snow (=winter) gone. But not spring, it atumn again

Ho aggiornato pero non ce nessun albero della luce e NIENTE decorazioni di fare ...sto giocando sul mobile co Android

Quote Originally Posted by Winniemary View Post
    Ho aggiornato pero non ce nessun albero della luce e NIENTE decorazioni di fare ...sto giocando sul mobile co Android
    The new decorations will appear when the Event will start later.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 204, Zoo 194 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Good afternoon,

Are the updates for all platforms, including windows phone?

Grateful

Galiciolylz

I noticed that there is a new chat pane across the keyboard of my iPad. It allows me to proofread my chat and correct mistakes without having to backspace to the mistake. I can now correct without having to erase good text. If this is part of the new update, thank you! I love it!
    “Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.” ― Norman Maclean

Quote Originally Posted by Hilary Johnson View Post
    I noticed that there is a new chat pane across the keyboard of my iPad. It allows me to proofread my chat and correct mistakes without having to backspace to the mistake. I can now correct without having to erase good text. If this is part of the new update, thank you! I love it!
    Lucky you :-) I do not have that on my Android with the new update
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 204, Zoo 194 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I want it too!! 😞