Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trains and Materials Query

Chic121

Trains and Materials Query

Hi everyone... Might just be happening with me, but I very rarely get a Hammer in my building materials.... Bit of a pain when trying to increase my storage. Maybe someone has just forgotten to press the button for my Trains and those lovely Hammers Ha Ha !!! 😊

Hi Chic.

It varies for me - one time it might be red paint, another time it might be hammers. Eventually I get them all. I have discovered that I get the barn expansion tools completed in 1 and 2/3 levels.

To clarify that:
    Barn expanded.
    Next full level of play I get a little over half of needed tools. Level up.
    Next level of play I will get the remaining tools needed about 2/3 of the way before leveling up again.
    Barn expanded.

Now that I know the pace of barn expansion in my game, I don't stress about it. Roughly every two levels I am able to expand. It may go faster for those who have upgraded their train times and therefore get more frequent trains per day than me.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Chic121
    Hi Nana

Cheers for the info.... Makes sense what you say , I think I'm just bring impatient ha!! I think it's the boredom. I know we are all waiting patiently for the Port update but oh how I wish they would give us some more land !!! Alas I've just read tonight there are no plans for more land with the next update so I'm not a happy girl just now ha!! Hope all is well with you.

Razvan Savin
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Hi Chic.

It varies for me - one time it might be red paint, another time it might be hammers. Eventually I get them all. I have discovered that I get the barn expansion tools completed in 1 and 2/3 levels.

To clarify that:
    Barn expanded.
    Next full level of play I get a little over half of needed tools. Level up.
    Next level of play I will get the remaining tools needed about 2/3 of the way before leveling up again.
    Barn expanded.

Now that I know the pace of barn expansion in my game, I don't stress about it. Roughly every two levels I am able to expand. It may go faster for those who have upgraded their train times and therefore get more frequent trains per day than me.
    Was faster before Airplane update. For me now is a problem, because drop of nails at airplane is wrong (in 2 days i didnt get nails from airplane ) . I get 1 nail from lottery or train i think, and i sent many trains.

Chic121
    Eeeh seriously though.... 40 odd trains and not one Hammer !!

Krizzpy
    Quote Originally Posted by Chic121 View Post
    Eeeh seriously though.... 40 odd trains and not one Hammer !!
    Had the same problem a couple of weeks ago. Nails and paint were always above the needed number to expand the barn and I was always waiting for hammers. Then it changed, I received hammer after hammer, but ... suddenly my supply of paint drained out. Yesterday I was able to expand my barn to 700, but currently it seems as if nails take the place of the paint.

Francl27
    I keep having to sell my hammers... short on nails here (used to be paint and too many nails, go figure!).

Barbara-Jean
    I used to get no paint, now I seem to be getting bunches of them, now no hammers!! AAAHH!!! And saws I never get!

Annie
    I'm not getting any nails.... Paint and hammers are coming in like gang busters, but no nails for at least a week

Orangecrush
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    I'm not getting any nails.... Paint and hammers are coming in like gang busters, but no nails for at least a week
    Used to be "Nail's" for me. But it seems that I'm getting them all the time now. Last night I received 3 set's of nail's from one of my train's. A few days ago I was able to buy 3 set's of nail's from my market. I'm not sure what is going on but it's a nice change for me. I only need 1 more set of nail's to upgrade my barn to 600. This will be the first time I have been able to upgrade my barn in less than a months time. Usually takes me a couple months to get enough nail's to upgrade, so I'm pretty happy.