Thread: Level 149

Level 149

Help I have been stuck on this level for a while and would like to know how to get this level completed. Thank you.

hola mi me pasa lo mismo el nive 27 no me lo paso

[B]hola me MI Pasa Lo Mismo el nive 27 no me lo paso pero solo tengo una estrella me pide cosa aher la caballa otra cosa pero no puedo por que no avanzar se a cava el tiempo y se me aca las viadas y como puedo conser guir amigos el juego[/B]

Well that was no help.

Hi there!

What a fun level this one can be. 4 fruits decent space (after you clear the boxes) and lots of power-ups and rainbow blasts. Things can get crazy in this level if everything falls right. You need to generate 30 flowers with 4 planters to work off of. You'll need to clear most of the board to take full advantage of power-up generation potential. You should make enough power-ups to generate at least 3 rainbow blasts too (but likely more). The goal is straight forward, make matches next to boxes and generate as many power-ups as you can. Explode your way down to through the boxes towards the flower plots. Continue to make as many power-ups as you can, focus on making matches to generate flowers and save any power-ups that won't destroy boxes or hit at least 2 flower plots (you can let them be collateral damage from other detonations). As you make rainbow blasts, just keep using them as you get them, save one for near the end to collect flowers. As you get to around 8 or 9 moves left start really making sure each match is generating the flowers you still need made. Once you have enough on the board, use your rainbow blast to collect the remaining flowers. In this level your power-up detonations will collect a lot of the flowers you produce so you may not even need to save a rainbow blast for the end. Either way, this level is about power-up generation and flower growing. Get to the flowers asap and start growing. Clear the map as best you can to make more space for power-up creation. It may take a few tries but I imagine when you do defeat this level it will be total domination. Good luck and never give up!