Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tcash Price Increase for GBP

Dear Players,

I have just received a reply from our developers, regarding prices in the App Store UK.
    The prices were increased by the App Store itself only in UK by 25% following Brexit vote (here is the relevant link on the Guardian article: https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...llowing-brexit).

The thing is that all in-game purchases are processed by the store you downloaded the game from, the store sets the final value of the in-app purchase price in the game. We on our part did not increase the prices on in-app purchases.

Hope this information was helpful. Have a wonderful day!

only every buy t-cash when the offers come up now. it's too expensive otherwise. i always try to keep a balance of 2000 now.

I also noticed the disgraceful hike in prices for the UK I haven't bought any T-cash since the increase & won't in the future untill it comes back down.Without us players playing their game they wouldn't have a business & why is the increase not for everyone?
    Change of topic I keep getting Happy Birthday banners on my tablet for Township but there's nothing in the game can someone help?

But this is only half of the truth, isn't it? I pay in (German) Euros and prices encreased, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Missy's View Post
    But this is only half of the truth, isn't it? I pay in (German) Euros and prices encreased, too.
    Apple increased in their Euro prices in May. Has their been another one since? As I understand it, they amend their prices every so often (months?) to reflect global markets.

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    Apple increased in their Euro prices in May. Has their been another one since? As I understand it, they amend their prices every so often (months?) to reflect global markets.
    lol, thanks, I didn't know there is a global market for tcash
    Don't know exactly when I noticed cause I didn't buy any cash for a few weeks, so May fits, I guess.

I totally agree with the outrageous price increase on Township cash,particularly as l have the game on my kindle and on my phone,both with different prices,why?As always,the Brits pay the most for everything!