Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tcash Price Increase for GBP

Tcash Price Increase for GBP

I've played Township for well over 2 years now and I've spent £100's, maybe even £1000's building my town and helping others to build theirs but I'm really angry and dismayed to see that this morning (Saturday 21st Jan 2017), Playrix have increased T-cash costs by over 25%. This is totally out of order and I cannot see how I can afford to keep paying the extra costs. I feel like the company is taking advantage of loyal players and If this doesn't get rectified, I will have to finish with Township and find another game to play.

Are there any other players out there that feel the same?

Silverback7. 😡😡😡😡😡😭😭

Hi Silverback, I would suggest taking advantage of the Tcash sales that pop up each month. They are discounted, although the discounts vary between players.

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    Hi Silverback, I would suggest taking advantage of the Tcash sales that pop up each month. They are discounted, although the discounts vary between players.
    Yes, I have noticed that. I was once told in a different game that it was currency exchanges for the different countries . But I fine here that is not the only excuse. So what makes TC costs and availability of sales so different between players ?

Quote Originally Posted by Silverback7 View Post
    I've played Township for well over 2 years now and I've spent £100's, maybe even £1000's building my town and helping others to build theirs but I'm really angry and dismayed to see that this morning (Saturday 21st Jan 2017), Playrix have increased T-cash costs by over 25%. This is totally out of order and I cannot see how I can afford to keep paying the extra costs. I feel like the company is taking advantage of loyal players and If this doesn't get rectified, I will have to finish with Township and find another game to play.

LMAO, as we already know the answer you will get..... You don't need to spend real money to play this game... (Please pick me up off the floor ). We all know REAL players spend REAL money ! I would have lost interest a long time ago waiting on my farm without helping it out a little with TC.

Silverback7.

What a disgracefully high increase. I am growing increasingly dissatisfied with the developers decisions with this game; this price increase seems excessively greedy

I play other games as well as Township , but I refuse to pay cash for anything on any games, may make me sound selfish/tight , but I started with this opinion that is where it will stay
    Qwerty69

Its Disgraceful,they are biting the hand that feeds them.Its only gone up on MacBook platform, my Android game its still the same.!!

Can someone from Playrix please say why they have increased the MacBook/ios versions and not the Android version.??
    Last edited by UncleUB; 01-22-2017 at 04:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverback7 View Post

Silverback7. ���������������� ���������������� ��������
    I disagree. I've been playing close to 2 years as well and the prices for tcash are still the same now as when I started almost 2 years ago. I noticed you are speaking about British pounds £. Perhaps prices have gone up in Great Britian, but not in the US where I'm from. The US $ amount is the same for me. No increase here.

We aren't called RIP OFF BRITAIN for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Akila View Post
    I disagree. I've been playing close to 2 years as well and the prices for tcash are still the same now as when I started almost 2 years ago. I noticed you are speaking about British pounds £. Perhaps prices have gone up in Great Britian, but not in the US where I'm from. The US $ amount is the same for me. No increase here.
    Well maybe you'd better buy now before they hike your prices up by 25 % as well.
    Better still Playrix - return the UK prices back to what they were. Why should we pay more than others?????????????