Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 08.01 The Port Feature - Coming Soon!

Michaelbrose
    Great news! Really excited to hear. Can't wait to see the new features. Thanks!

Ralph & Graylady,

I also have 10 factories and my trains at -50%, and the other 6 factories at level 15 or higher, but I am nearly out of both silver and gold. Jewelry is at 10.

Dan Donaldson
    Level 76
    Last edited by Dan Donaldson; 01-09-2015 at 12:41 AM.

Lightbox
    This is good news to see, although I have along way to go.

b4dawn
    I hope it doesn't take ingots. There is not a lot of ore at least in my mine. I am at level 8511 in the mine. I want to use coins

Orangecrush
    That is the best news I have heard all year!!! LoL

I just hope it doesn't take Ingot's to build it. I have been so busy upgrading everything I only have a few in my barn. After reading this thread I am assuming that the Port won't be available until sometime next month? If so that will give me time to build up my Ingot's.

Orangecrush

Cec
    Yeehaw!
    I wonder which island Kuen was sending her email from? Fruitistan, Olivia, Fishing, or Tropica??? I'm sooo living vicariously through thought of a warm destination vacation. Graylady left the Canadian door open, and it's freezing! (just kidding, Graylady).
    Well, as usual, OA club is waaay ahead of me. So I will be kissing sailors on the dock for extra ingots. Shhh, don't tell the mayor!

We're going sailing neighbors!
    Cec

I'm not sure we will need ingots to open up the port. If it is like the airport, it will take coins to do it. If I remember well, repairing the airport cost 18,000 coins.

Graylady
    Level 81
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

ElaineD1717
    Kuen...I really appreciate hearing from you about the exciting port news. I, for one, am ready to set sail for new adventures...so let's hit the high seas and get this party started!

elizann8870
    Hello Kuen, I am so happy about the Port.,,,. Is there any way you can let us know what tools we will need to complete the port. And I hope you had a great vacation.

elizann8870
    Level 63
    Tampa, Fl.

Dumitru Racoveanu
    Great news! Really excited to hear. Can't wait to see the new features. Thanks!

Mirelr
    Level 48