Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Common Issue: Helicopter (T-Cash) Videos Disappeared/Not Working

Barbara-Jean

Common Issue: Helicopter (T-Cash) Videos Disappeared/Not Working

I was getting these videos at the heliport before the update, but not one since the update... Is anyone getting them anymore??

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara-Jean View Post
    I was getting these videos at the heliport before the update, but not one since the update... Is anyone getting them anymore??
    Hi Barbara-Jean

These videos are there only for a certain number of players and only for a certain time period.

I have not seen them in months now. I believe that once they are gone, they are for good. New players get them.

Graylady
    Level 79
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

For a year I've read about the videos some players have temporarily in their game.

My understanding is you receive 1 lowly little TCash for viewing a video, which judging by comments is some sort of advertisement - is that correct? How long does the video play?

Doesn't sound very appealing, but folks here and on Facebook all seem to miss them when they go away.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Hi Nana

If I remember well, they were game advertisement and they were very very short (10 seconds maybe). It was a fast way to make 1 Tcash.

Graylady
    Level 79

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Interesting. Thanks for the info, Graylady. I don't imagine they were available more than once a day? More frequent, less frequent?
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Could not recall the exact number, but I had a few a day. 4-5 come to mind, but my memory is known to fail me sometimes LOL

Graylady
    Level 79

Barbara-Jean
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Interesting. Thanks for the info, Graylady. I don't imagine they were available more than once a day? More frequent, less frequent?
    Nana, sometimes I received them every time I checked my heliport, I actually received quite a bit of T-Cash, sometimes they were interesting, and I have downloaded a couple fitness apps from them. dang But no more It was nice while it lasted

Ralph0989
    Nana... I had them for about 3 months... Got one every 1-2 hours... Got 1 Tcash for watching...,,they ranged from 15-45 seconds...

Jem
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara-Jean View Post
    Hi Barbara-Jean:

If I remember correctly, I got them until I built the movie studio. I, too, miss them. It was an easy way to make T-Cash, and some of them were interesting. At the same time as I lost the movies, the director (looked like Woody Allen) started appearing in my order tab placing orders. Maybe the developers think that that makes up for losing the movies. The movies were a nice break in the regular run of the game - kept things interesting. Probably were paid for by the advertisers, too. It would make sense for the designers to reinstate them in the game on that basis alone.

The videos continue 8 or 10 a day until you first buy T-cash, then they immediately end. A friend of mine is on level 49 and still getting them.

Dan Donaldson
    Level 75