Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Common Issue: Helicopter (T-Cash) Videos Disappeared/Not Working

Primmrose
    I'm on level 43 and have never gotten a video or spent money to get T-Cash.

leo1962
    Since the latest upgrade, I have had three videos which provided 1 x Tcash for each if you viewed them.

I am on Level 84 and it is the first time i have seen them.

I am using an Ipad for Township.

SuzyD
    Quote Originally Posted by leo1962 View Post
    Since the latest upgrade, I have had three videos which provided 1 x Tcash for each if you viewed them.

I am on Level 84 and it is the first time i have seen them.

I am using an Ipad for Township.
    Me too, I'm very happy about the devs adding it back in for those of us who have made purchases. So far it appears to be available only once per day, while before it would be every few hours. I don't know whether this is by design, or whether the devs are testing it out for response.

Most of the videos are cute, and all of them are exceptionally short, so I'm hoping people will appreciate the gift, but if there are complainers, I hope Playrix might make this an opt-in setting, for those of us who wish to have the opportunity. Many thanks to the devs for listening, and responding to our requests.

Antonia Voh
    Okay, I know - blahblah, test group, randomly....

I bought some Tcash for one Euro and now I don't get the videos any more though I have spent all the Tcash.
    Which makes me think that buying Tcash is a mistake unless you are willing to buy Tcash every other day...

You can easily play Township without spending money and have fun just getting some Tcash from watching the videos, but without them it is way less fun. No more balloons, chests, etc.
    Maybe this cures me from my Township addiction...

Hi Antonia,

I've only been playing for a month, and made a very small purchase in the beginning, but I still get the videos from time to time.

I get balloons every day when I visit other towns, and can access the chests in the mine.

Hopefully, you won't have to wait too long before getting your next video.

MimG
    P
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonia Voh View Post
    Okay, I know - blahblah, test group, randomly....

I bought some Tcash for one Euro and now I don't get the videos any more though I have spent all the Tcash.
    Which makes me think that buying Tcash is a mistake unless you are willing to buy Tcash every other day....
    The same thing has happened to me! I used to get the videos all the time - they were always there when I went in - and I really appreciated the opportunity to get T-cash. But since I bought a few T-cash I rarely get them - not even once a day! So disappointing!!

flambet

Ad-Guy

I threw away the Ad-guy's request by mistake.
    Since then, he doesn't appear at the heli quest.
    Is there any way to see him again?

How To Bring Back Deleted Helicopter Videos?

Unfortunately, I've deleted video helicopter and I can't able to earn cash and coins by watching videos. Guide me how to bring back the deleted video watching helicopter order (appears in gold color with a man wearing specs).

Unfortunately you can't do anything to bring it back.

If you are patient, it may reappear at some stage on its own. Note that not everyone gets these, they are random.

Thank you, Tassie. I will wait for it. At first, I received 1 video order. And as I watched so many videos I received more than 15 per day. Hope it would come soon!