Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Thread: Common Issue: Helicopter (T-Cash) Videos Disappeared/Not Working

Quote Originally Posted by Stella Eaton View Post
    I have never ever had a video which gave t cash so if you have got them or have had them you’re luckier than me!
    That may be true but it still doesn't alter the problem ctrl-alt-doll' is experiencing. Nor does it make their complaint and desire for a fix and possible claim of missing Tcash for their time spent watching vids less valid or justified.

Yes some of us are lucky to get the vids, but we give up our time watching these adverts and should receive the rewards promised for doing so.
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 140/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

Update. After a somewhat one sided conversation of me giving them details and screenshots, the device I was given was to make sure my game is up to date with instructions on how to update the game and they closed the ticket.

Since my game app is already up to date, there's nothing else I can do. I could uninstall and reinstall the app. See if that helps.

Thank you everyone that replied.
    Level: 134

Thanks for the update albeit somewhat disappointing I'm sure. I do not like the change made to CS where they can close the ticket on the customer, not giving us a chance to say their suggestions are not helpful and have not resolved the issue AND we still require assistance. It happened to me and I was a little bit infuriated .

As for uninstalling/reinstalling, I guess it's worth a go right? Good luck I hope it works for you .
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 140/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    As for uninstalling/reinstalling, I guess it's worth a go right? Good luck I hope it works for you .
    I tried that I still have the same problem. It only seems to happen on iPad.

Edit: I lodged a new ticket.
    Last edited by ctrl-alt-doll; 06-12-2019 at 04:48 PM.
    Level: 134

Quote Originally Posted by ctrl-alt-doll View Post
    I tried that I still have the same problem. It only seems to happen on iPad.

Edit: I lodged a new ticket.
    Well let's hope they keep your ticket open this time until it actually gets resolved. Let us know what happens.

Here's hoping for a successful outcome

I have been getting a lot of ads, BUT... some of them haven't given me a reward, and worse of all, sometimes one will kick me out of the game and restart, or just crash and I have to restart... AND I LOSE ALL PREVIOUS PROGRESS, including all rewards, and everything I did in that session prior to watching the damn ads. Absolute worst, because I have to try to retrace all my steps and do everything again - it even happened once while the colour blocks game was on and I lost a bunch of levels I had completed.
    I've never gotten anything from the devs (ie no extra coins or heaven forbid, T-cash) but I do get a response saying thanks, will look into it.
    I try to remember the names of all the ads that don't give rewards or crash, that's probably more helpful.

Unhappy Ads Guy Lost

Hi admin, I, by accident, deleted my helicopter task that requires watching ads . Please guide me how to get this back.
    Last edited by minhth2604; 06-19-2019 at 07:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by minhth2604 View Post
    Hi admin, I, by accident, deleted my helicopter task that requires watching ads . Please guide me how to get this back.
    Hi,

If you deleted the director's order, it will come back by itself, usually within 24-48h.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES