Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast

Thread: Common Issue: Helicopter (T-Cash) Videos Disappeared/Not Working

I was getting about 3 to 5 at a time, about 5 times a day for a year. Then they would play but I didn't get anything, so I contacted support. They 'fixed' the problem, and now I get one about every 2 months. 🤣🤣 Easy come, easy go. I really miss them. That was how I hired the merchant.

I get them once or twice a day. I have bought t cash also. I used to get several in a row now i get them only once in a while and not only for t cash mostly coin.

I usually just let the video ads sit in waiting for a day or two, until it offers guaranteed T-Cash for watching the video. However, if I have nearly enough Coins to buy a building that requires Coins, I'll watch the video ads until they are depleted.

As per the trend on this thread, I do no spend real money on the game.

Hey there

Lately, I am not getting t-cash or coins on some videos. It seems to be random. Has anyone else experienced this problem?
    Level: 134

Quote Originally Posted by ctrl-alt-doll View Post
    ...Lately, I am not getting t-cash or coins on some videos. It seems to be random. Has anyone else experienced this problem?
    Not me. Most often I even got my reward on returning, when I was thrown out of the game.
    What does yours do instead, just return to the game?

If so, you'd better report it ingame to Playrix, preferably with the name of the ad company and/or the advertized product, so they can follow up on it.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Not me. Most often I even got my reward on returning, when I was thrown out of the game.
    What does yours do instead, just return to the game?

If so, you'd better report it ingame to Playrix, preferably with the name of the ad company and/or the advertized product, so they can follow up on it.
    I've started to do screenshots of before, the ending of the video and after and there was no change to the coins or tcash. After the video, it just goes back to the game without the dialogue of coins or tcash. It happens about half of the time.

I did report it in game but they replied to let them know if I still have the problem which I did and have heard nothing since.

I've started to do screenshots of before, the ending of the video and after and there was no change to the coins or tcash. After the video, it just goes back to the game without the dialogue of coins or tcash. It happens about half of the time.

I did report it in game but they replied to let them know if I still have the problem which I did and have heard nothing since.
    oh good grief... ok, it's the weekend now, and I don't know whether you summarize the first automatic reply there, but sometimes I wish I would understand this attitude of "working".
    Your way with screenshots sounds good.
    so, I hope you did reply (and not opened another conversation), and next is, after about two days, I'd say, another reply from you to them is in order. I would then attach the next list of failed ads. (screenshots, names, etc)

If you feel like it:
    also give them the dates for them (date and time, and still names, of course), when they failed. And how many, and how many others worked (which ones?).

Then repeat your request (demand? Nachfrage) after 1 to 2 days, and then you might think of asking Anna, Playrix' Admin here, for help with her colleagues. But at the moment, crossing fingers for you it goes faster.

Sometime a human should get back to you and tell you their next step (inform ad company or whomever). Ask them how you will notice WHEN they have done something. You don't want them to close the ticket w/o you seeing a result ingame.

You could also ask them, what they estimate - from the screenshots and descriptions - what you should have received and whether they will look into that (a refund), too, and if not, what you could do to get the money for all the time you spent.
    ~ But seeing how they work, things like this last idea may be a reason of delayed responses, of course; the CS person might be overwhelmed or has to ask someone else, etc. You may be successful faster, if you "just" insist on getting the stuff repaired and hope for future income. After all, you're one of the luckies who get the ads at all

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    oh good grief... ok, it's the weekend now, and I don't know whether

I've received an automatic reply and then a second scripted reply.

Thank you for your advice. I will pursue it.

After all, you're one of the luckies who get the ads at all
    The deal is to watch the video and receive a reward. Not maybe receive a reward if we want to give it because you're lucky to get ads. So they should be held accountable and I will try to do so. It will help others.

The deal is to watch the video and receive a reward. Not maybe receive a reward if we want to give it because you're lucky to get ads. So they should be held accountable and I will try to do so....
    Sure. My sentence was meant in relation to other players (who came here with that complaint), not as a usable statement for Playrix. And as a little consolation for you, as you have had losses already, that the future might be brighter again.

And you're welcome.

I have never ever had a video which gave t cash so if you have got them or have had them you’re luckier than me!
    Town name:Stella’s Place (UK)
    Town level:116
    Co op name:Regatta rebels #REG9GR