Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Common Issue: Helicopter (T-Cash) Videos Disappeared/Not Working

icer
    Hey guys...level 64 and have never had one of these videos you are all talking about. If not for Graylady saying she had gotten them I would have thought they were limited to ios users. Wish it could get just one!

Icer, I play on iOS (for 1 year +) and have NEVER had a video, ever. Only see mention of them here at the Forum, otherwise wouldn't even know they exist.
    Level 154
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Sorry to hear that several of you guys have never had this bonus video

It seems like something is definitely wrong with the system. Actually, we received some similar comments from our players before, hope that this time the devs will find a way to finally troubleshoot this issue.

Godfer55
    Okay I'm on level 82 and never had the opportunity to watch a ad video to earn TCash. Just assumed it was a new introduction and I had exceeded the required level to qualify for the bonus.

Jem
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineD1717 View Post
    Wow, Barbara Jean...you've gotten all the way to level 47 without buying any TCash? I know we've been told that it could be done but I didn't believe anyone would do it. You must have the patience of a saint as my mother used to say! Are there a lot of other people out there that don't buy any TCash at all?
    ExplaiNed1717:

I'm on level 66 and have never bought T Cash or coins. Have relied on rewards, House of Luck, treasure chests and gifting friends to get the T Cash that I need. Have expanded all of my factories to their limit excepting the Jewelry Store. It is very doable.

ElaineD1717
    That's quite an accomplishment, Jem. I'm glad to hear that it's possible to advance in the game and thoroughly enjoy it without buying TCash. When newcomers ask about this, I'll be happy to inform them that it can be done. You're proof of that.

NOMMIO
    I started new and i did not find any Videos at the Heli Port.

Please Help!
    If it helps you
    im on Level 20

Quote Originally Posted by NOMMIO View Post
    I started new and i did not find any Videos at the Heli Port.

Please Help!
    If it helps you
    im on Level 20
    Hello,

Please check out this post: http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....0604#post40604

I hope this will help you

Adrianahofstad
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineD1717 View Post
    That's quite an accomplishment, Jem. I'm glad to hear that it's possible to advance in the game and thoroughly enjoy it without buying TCash. When newcomers ask about this, I'll be happy to inform them that it can be done. You're proof of that.
    It can be done. Yes, also I have not payed for Tcash ever. Level 75 now and 199 Tcash in the pocket!

Katie Repik
    I'm at level 93, (Kindle), I never saw videos and I didn't buy Tcash until level 50 or so.