Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Common Issue: Helicopter (T-Cash) Videos Disappeared/Not Working

ElaineD1717
    Dan...Sounds like a great marketing strategy...they bombard you with videos to entice you to spend money. Then when you prove you are someone willing to pay money online, they stop the videos. I'm confused...(but not for the first time ... happens pretty regularly!)

Barbara-Jean
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Donaldson View Post
    The videos continue 8 or 10 a day until you first buy T-cash, then they immediately end. A friend of mine is on level 49 and still getting them.

Dan Donaldson
    Level 75

I have not bought any T-Cash and they just ended after this last update!! I am on level 47 hoping your friend continues getting them
    Last edited by Barbara-Jean; 01-02-2015 at 12:32 AM.

ElaineD1717
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara-Jean View Post
    I have not bought any T-Cash and they just ended after this last update!! I am on level 47 hoping your friend continues getting them
    Wow, Barbara Jean...you've gotten all the way to level 47 without buying any TCash? I know we've been told that it could be done but I didn't believe anyone would do it. You must have the patience of a saint as my mother used to say! Are there a lot of other people out there that don't buy any TCash at all?

Douglas Creek
    I'm at level 53, have never bought t_cash, and still get the videos, though it does seem less frequently since the last update... once or twice a day instead of 4 or 5 a day...

Orangecrush
    Wow, how funny. My wife is one of the lucky ones who gets the video's. She is on level 53 and still gets about 5 a day!!!

Barbara-Jean
    Orange crush and Douglas please tell them I am jello sous!! I loved watching them!! dev's are you listening let everyone have them!! pretty please, you do not have to watch them

Hey guys,

Please, let me assure you that our system automatically and randomly chooses players who receive these special ads in the game.
    However, sometimes it's possible to outsmart this system
    Usually the system resets itself right after you restart your device or re-install the game. So your chances to join "the group of lucky ones" increase!

Shh... I didn't say a word to anyone *whistling*

Let's take a survey. Is there anyone out there who has purchased T-cash who is still getting the videos?

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Donaldson View Post
    Let's take a survey. Is there anyone out there who has purchased T-cash who is still getting the videos?
    Hi Dan

I have not seen the videos in many months and I really don't remember if they disappeared before or after I bought Tcash.

I always had the impression that it was available at the start of the game, before players had access to the mine, the House of Luck and the capacity to reach some achievement. In short, before they have the chance to earn some Tcash within the game.

Graylady
    Level 80
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Graylady,

Just checked with my friend. He is on level 49, just finished the Motion Picture Studio, and is still getting videos. Though he says that since the last update they are down to only 2 or 3 a day.

Dan Donaldson
    Level 76