Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 LastLast

Thread: Common Issue: Helicopter (T-Cash) Videos Disappeared/Not Working

Video watching - earning t-cash - heli order

Since i‘ve playing my new town with t-cash (at former town i didn‘t buy anything) i got no resp. only a few golden framed orders where the task is s to watch videos.
    watching videos brings t-cash.

Other members of co-op i’m playing in told us as discussing it they constantly get these heli orders.

I assumed that it depends on buyong t-cash or not as its the only difference we have except from town level.

Does anybody have an explanation for it or know the reason?

Thanks in advance!
    Carpe diem!

Towns: dasMo (Motown)
    and its me, dasMo (Motown)

Level: 93, Zoo Level 23 and 49, Zoo Level 8
    Playing on iOS
    Co-op: Seas The Moment
    Co-op status: Co-leader
    Co-op tag: #SE6HJM
    Co-op leader: ~*Lauries Land*~

It is common for the video producer (the watch-ads-for-Tcash guy) to appear less or disappear entirely after purchasing Tcash. This topic has sparked a lot of discussion on the forum. Here's one of the most informative thread I can find in the forum regarding this topic:
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...eos-For-T-Cash

You can also find more info on the video producer at the wiki page:
    http://township.wikia.com/wiki/Helicopter

Hope this helps

That really helps lurkville, thank ya
    Carpe diem!

Towns: dasMo (Motown)
    and its me, dasMo (Motown)

Level: 93, Zoo Level 23 and 49, Zoo Level 8
    Playing on iOS
    Co-op: Seas The Moment
    Co-op status: Co-leader
    Co-op tag: #SE6HJM
    Co-op leader: ~*Lauries Land*~

Angry Videos freezing game

Hi these videos regularly freeze the game for sometimes an hour. It is a real problem as it is the only way to earn cash if you can’t buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Townie McTownship View Post
    Hi these videos regularly freeze the game for sometimes an hour. It is a real problem as it is the only way to earn cash if you can’t buy it.
    Hi Townie!

Since video guy has a nasty habit of kicking me out every now and then, I ignore hime completely.
    There are other ways to earn tcash, like helping others and playing in the house of luck with the clovers you earned. You can get 5 or 10 tcash in one chest, higher levels up to 20.
    Forum member since June 2014
    Cat Lvl 276 | Little Wonders
    tiny Lvl 189

Hi Townie, you should report this from inside your game, see here if you need help how to do that. Give as much info as you can ,such as is it all ads or have you noticed the problem is with specific ads ( if this is the case give details of them).
    It can be a slow process reporting a problem with support but definitely worth doing, this is the best way to make them aware of problems.

BTW If it is just a specific advert chances are after a period of time you will get different ones, hopefully without problems.

I loved thanking Woody for the gold and dollars I earned and enjoyed spending them back.
    Come back Woody!

I don't believe this is true any longer. I haven't seen "Woody" in about 2 weeks and am fighting for Tcash. I refuse to purchase fake cash with real cash. I've got both studios and have NEVER bought Tcash.

Check you device memory. I play on tablet and phone if I try to view video on phone it doesn't work memory issues.
    **Started playing August 2015** Town 145 Zoo 45 FINALLY
    Have all the factories Special projects and land expansion Zoo IS DONE
    In a small Golden League co-op 5 of us no drama we have fun
    #QM25Q2 come visit Guinn Township
    Android Tablet and phone

I've had problems with the ads for about a week or so. Every third one will play and then once it ends it doesn't close or have an X in the corner for me to close it. Then I have to shut the game down and restart it and I don't get the reward, which has happened about two dozen times now. The ad can be for any type of product or program - that isn't the problem. The problem is that it plays in some kind of window that has a countdown in the upper right corner. In the bottom right corner there's a little info graphic and when you click on it it takes you to static.hyprmx.com (Digital Advertising Alliance). I have not had a problem with any other ads, in this game or any other I play [/]. It's specifically ads provided by that service.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 02-16-2019 at 07:53 AM. Reason: rule #12