Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Common Issue: Helicopter (T-Cash) Videos Disappeared/Not Working

Quote Originally Posted by amberscott View Post
    Don't you guys get it???? They are trying to force us to spend money by taking the ads away. I play other games and gets ads quite often. This is the only one that won't jump on the bandwagon. They get paid to show ads so what's the problem Playrix??????
    If you are purchasing t-cash, you don't get the videos.

It's quite simple actually. If you want FREE t-cash, stop buying it. Allow the time to pass for the game to recognise that you are no longer buying, and you will get the videos.
    OR

Continue to buy t-cash and accept the fact that you aren't going to get the videos. BUT, you get t-cash whenever you want it rather than watching 1-5 videos every hour where you may get 5, but are more likely to get only 2-3. Plus, you also have to be dedicated enough to be online EVERY hour to really take advantage of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi Barbara-Jean

These videos are there only for a certain number of players and only for a certain time period.

I have not seen them in months now. I believe that once they are gone, they are for good. New players get them.

Graylady
    Level 79
    The answer I got from Customer Support is almost the same. Except they told me that it was due to a TEST, the list of Players would be changed and/or expanded in Time.
    Now, this "problem" is over three years old. Why is Playrix still TESTING? If the reason is to find out how many players will remain playing a game which is only GOOD playable for those who are able to spend real money, they will find out that the other players, just like I, will dump the game and go playing some less good, but totally FREE games.
    I'm a patient guy, but I'm waiting almost long enough for Playrix to fix this. On staff member told me that she really understood that it's a real problem and she would bring it to the attention of the developers, hoping they fix it with the next update.
    This was 2 (two) updates ago.
    I rest my case.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
    Town Name HIRIS PLEXAT
    Town Level 68
    Zoo Level 15
    Last edited by aadjepiraatje; 09-16-2017 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Typo removed

I Accidentally Deleted Helicopter Video!

I accidentally deleted the guy on the helicopter who let's you watch videos and earn free Stuff! How do I get him back?

He will be back by himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamella.henry@yahoo.com View Post
    I accidentally deleted the guy on the helicopter who let's you watch videos and earn free Stuff! How do I get him back?
    You won't see him again for 24 hours, but he will be back. Be patient.

William

I'm on level 55, and still getting video's. Not bought any t-cash. Got an annoying problem with the video's though. Usually get 3 video's at a time. After watching the video's, I can tell I'll not be getting t-cash at the end, as I get a pic of people on a coaster, and the pic is half red. Any idea's ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Bain View Post
    I'm on level 55, and still getting video's. Not bought any t-cash. Got an annoying problem with the video's though. Usually get 3 video's at a time. After watching the video's, I can tell I'll not be getting t-cash at the end, as I get a pic of people on a coaster, and the pic is half red. Any idea's ?
    You can take a screenshot of it and send a report from within the game with it. If it happens with a specific video, take the name in note, if with all of them, mention that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Phelps View Post
    If you delete the request, he will come back at the normal rate, but it seems that if you buy bucks with actual cash than he visits MUCH less frequently. If this is true, then it makes no sense. Reward those who don't pay real money??? I am very tempted to restart and never pay another dime!

Playrix, can you confirm that this is happening? If so, please consider revising how often the video guy visits to those who have actually made a purchase. I know for certain that I stay in the game less often now.
    Yep you got it about dumping the ad guy he will come back eventually. And if you buy tcash then it does make the ads stop for like 3 months. I tried complaining and they kept saying they can't manually make the ads appear. I call bs. If they don't stop the ads then why does anyone who purchases tcash lose them??? They are trying to force us to keep buying by taking them away. They get paid to show ads from the advertisers is they shouldn't have a problem giving us ads.

Forgot to mention that I bought tcash around level 70 for the first time and got ads 4-5 an hour before they stopped. It was the worst mistake I've made on here. I did just fine with the ads. Won regatta all the time. Now I'm struggling.

Quote Originally Posted by amberscott View Post
    ... And if you buy tcash then it does make the ads stop for like 3 months.... If they don't stop the ads then why does anyone who purchases tcash lose them???
    While it may be true that Playrix wants to make money with the ads, how ever their contracts with the advertising companies are set up, it has to be said - every once in a while - that the statement re these consequences is not true for everyone. I have bought tcash w/o any consequences to the frequency of ads in the game, and have read that from others, too. I didn't get them several times per hour before either, so the only thing we can say is that it is different for everyone.