Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Common Issue: Helicopter (T-Cash) Videos Disappeared/Not Working

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Barbara-Jean

Common Issue: Helicopter (T-Cash) Videos Disappeared/Not Working

I was getting these videos at the heliport before the update, but not one since the update... Is anyone getting them anymore??

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara-Jean View Post
    I was getting these videos at the heliport before the update, but not one since the update... Is anyone getting them anymore??
    Hi Barbara-Jean

These videos are there only for a certain number of players and only for a certain time period.

I have not seen them in months now. I believe that once they are gone, they are for good. New players get them.

Graylady
    Level 79

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi Barbara-Jean

These videos are there only for a certain number of players and only for a certain time period.

I have not seen them in months now. I believe that once they are gone, they are for good. New players get them.

Graylady
    Level 79
    The answer I got from Customer Support is almost the same. Except they told me that it was due to a TEST, the list of Players would be changed and/or expanded in Time.
    Now, this "problem" is over three years old. Why is Playrix still TESTING? If the reason is to find out how many players will remain playing a game which is only GOOD playable for those who are able to spend real money, they will find out that the other players, just like I, will dump the game and go playing some less good, but totally FREE games.
    I'm a patient guy, but I'm waiting almost long enough for Playrix to fix this. On staff member told me that she really understood that it's a real problem and she would bring it to the attention of the developers, hoping they fix it with the next update.
    This was 2 (two) updates ago.
    I rest my case.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
    Town Name HIRIS PLEXAT
    Town Level 68
    Zoo Level 15
    Last edited by aadjepiraatje; 09-16-2017 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Typo removed

For a year I've read about the videos some players have temporarily in their game.

My understanding is you receive 1 lowly little TCash for viewing a video, which judging by comments is some sort of advertisement - is that correct? How long does the video play?

Doesn't sound very appealing, but folks here and on Facebook all seem to miss them when they go away.

Eu não. Entendi. Eu havia. Comprado um. Prédio público e começou a construir meu dinheiro. Diminuiu e depois. Sumiu. O. Prédio como.se.nao. Tivesse feito a compra e o dinheiro. Não. Voltou oque houve heim não. Entendi. Quero. Um. Retorno do meu dinheiro

Hi Nana

If I remember well, they were game advertisement and they were very very short (10 seconds maybe). It was a fast way to make 1 Tcash.

Graylady
    Level 79

Interesting. Thanks for the info, Graylady. I don't imagine they were available more than once a day? More frequent, less frequent?

Barbara-Jean
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Interesting. Thanks for the info, Graylady. I don't imagine they were available more than once a day? More frequent, less frequent?
    Nana, sometimes I received them every time I checked my heliport, I actually received quite a bit of T-Cash, sometimes they were interesting, and I have downloaded a couple fitness apps from them. dang But no more It was nice while it lasted

Could not recall the exact number, but I had a few a day. 4-5 come to mind, but my memory is known to fail me sometimes LOL

Graylady
    Level 79

Ralph0989
    Nana... I had them for about 3 months... Got one every 1-2 hours... Got 1 Tcash for watching...,,they ranged from 15-45 seconds...