Page 20 of 37 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Common Issue: Helicopter (T-Cash) Videos Disappeared/Not Working

The same thing happened to me this week, the videos came back in three days.

I purchased t cash in limited period offer. And my video guy disappeared.. how to solve that

Hi, The video guy may or may not return. He appears for a random group of players and this can change at any time, sometimes after purchasing tcash, sometimes not.

Question No More Videos

Hi all,
    since a few days i got less and less Videos to Watch for coins or cash. since this afternoon now they are completely gone. I updated to the last version of Township but it didn't help. Before it started to be less and less... I had a video where i even dont know what it represented. I saw only a big green space with a little darker box in the left high corner. Without the videos i cant make monney to progress in the game.. i'm on level 67 and i'm really loosing my interest to play :-(((( The videos are really NEEDED. Before I lost them I got 4 each hour. I did contact the support twice... no response. Is it the end of the game for me.... would be really sad. TY for any help.

Hi Reni,

If you look at the replies above, you'll see that the videos will return eventually.

They tend to cycle around for players after updates, purchasing tcash, etc. I had that happen back in the April.

Quote Originally Posted by Amoria View Post
    Hi Reni,

If you look at the replies above, you'll see that the videos will return eventually.

They tend to cycle around for players after updates, purchasing tcash, etc. I had that happen back in the April.
    THANK YOU Amoria !

Recently, I've been watching a lot of these videos.

Interestingly, aside from the issues noted in this thread, I've also notice the reverse effect: the more you watch these, the more videos you get!

It started out 1 video at a time, then it became 2 video's in a row, and now I'm at 3 video's in a row.

I think it's a cool deal. I get free t-cash, the game gets advertising income.

Hi I am not able to watch any videos when I click the button 'watch video',nothing happens...it just brings me back to the customer orders screen.. hence not able to watch and collect any Tcash/ coins๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ .. it's happening since 10thAug2017.. kindly advise. I never buy T-cash with real money and heavily dependent on TCash for buying dealer or opening the gifts! Just FYI my township level is 115 and name is ' Township Rumy'. My coop name is 'Paris cookie 20'. Platform: iOS ; FB connected always.Thanks.
    Last edited by Rumy Rumy; 08-15-2017 at 05:44 AM.

Every time I click on video man kicks me out the game it is really annoying ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค

'Watch Videos' not working!!

Hi I am not able to watch any videos when I click the button 'watch video',nothing happens ...it just brings me back to the customer orders screen.. hence not able to watch and collect any Tcash/ coins๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ .. it's happening since 10thAug2017.. kindly advise. I never buy T-cash with real money and heavily dependent on TCash for buying dealer or opening the gifts! Just FYI

my township level is 115;
    town name is ' Township Rumy'.
    My coop name is 'Paris cookie 20';
    platform: iOS ;
    device: IPhone 7 Plus ;
    Facebook: always connected.

Please look into the issue asap.Thanks very much.
    Last edited by Rumy Rumy; 08-15-2017 at 05:49 AM.