Thread: Product received

Product received

I have this "product received" notification when friends in coop help with my request. Can I reward them for this? If so, how?

For Coop requests, clovers are given out randomly. So, some might get one (or more) from the game.
    You yourself can send them a balloon. As these helpers don't show up in the Recent Helpers tab, I write their names down, till I have balloons available again.
    The other possibility is to add to their requests.

Baloons are the gifts we can send to anyone or recent helpers under the friends tab?

Hi can anybody tell me how to get more points in the regatta thanks

You can send 5 balloons per day to anyone in your Friends tab, anyone in your Coop tab (therefore it's good to remember the names of those who helped with a Coop request) or anyone in your Recent Helpers tab -- the latter with the exception of 'strangers' who helped you; they will only have an "Invite" button on their avi picture.
    The others will have a "Send" button (not totally sure about the wording right now, but I believe it is send), which is green while you can send and becomes grey when all balloons are used up for the day. At the bottom of the tabs is a little number for your balloons that counts down to zero.

And before you ask ..."Sending more than 5 gifts a day" (= balloons)
    is listed in the thread "Read this before posting! Ideas that cannot be implemented at this time (or ever)"

Hope this helps?
    For these more general things you can also check out the ingame Help, or the New to Township forum here, or the Township Wiki.

ETA:
    Baloons are the gifts we can send to anyone or recent helpers under the friends tab?
    Yes.
    Last edited by _DD_; 01-20-2017 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter7242 View Post
    Hi can anybody tell me how to get more points in the regatta thanks
    Um, the main thing is choose higher value tasks (135 whenever possible), and choose things that YOU can do fast. Prepping in advance makes a big difference too: help other people and save your clovers, save up mining tools, stock up as much as you can on basics and items from factories that frequently get used in tasks. Start a program of upgrading, boats, factories and the zoo. Save up the gems for boosters that are useful during the regatta, like double crops and 30% production time.

Basically try to be ready for anything, but lean on your strengths. Never take a task you might not finish in time or one that might use up days instead of hours.

Township: Pixelsticks
    I saw 14 differences, but then I got distracted
    Last edited by Garvamatic; 01-20-2017 at 10:27 PM. Reason: Engrish