Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 24.12 Merry Christmas!

Barbara-Jean
    Thanx Kuen, it is nice to see them!! Please tell them thank-You!! And Merry Christmas

Did anyone see Santa, I stayed up to about 11:00 and did not??
    Last edited by Barbara-Jean; 12-25-2014 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara-Jean View Post
    Thanx Kuen, it is nice to see them!! Please tell them thank-You!! And Merry Christmas

Did anyone see Santa, I stayed up to about 11:00 and did not??
    Hi Barbara-Jean

I was up at midnight but did not see Santa. I did received a nice gift though

Thank you Playrix for the nice Christmas gift

Graylady
    Level 78
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Merry Christmas Playrix team. Thank you for the gift, this morning too. And, thank you Kuen for putting names to faces for us. The most surprising thing is how many female designers you have. Hope you all have a wonderful day.
    Level 154
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Sellig62
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Merry Christmas Playrix team. Thank you for the gift, this morning too. And, thank you Kuen for putting names to faces for us. The most surprising thing is how many female designers you have. Hope you all have a wonderful day.
    I was pleasantly surprised as well. I think having more women involved in game design will produce games that are appealing to a broader audience.

Merry Christmas to the Playrix team and to all fans of this wonderful game.

Katie Repik
    Merry Christmas and thanks to team for hours of fun. I wasn't too surprised to see female designers. I have always felt the "cuteness" factor of the game had to have a feminine hand. You ladies rock! And I suppose the boys help too. Thanks again to all!

Barbara-Jean
    I have still been seeing the sleigh with reindeer, still full of toys and no Santa!! Hope the bag is empty!!

ElaineD1717
    Thanks Kuen. It was great to put names with faces. Especially fun to see the primary designer and to hear that Liza will be joining our forum. Looking forward to sharing the game with her.

Barbara-Jean
    Kuen hoping you have a wonderful Vacation and don't worry bout us I am sure Liza will,take great care of us, although she is not you...
    Last edited by Barbara-Jean; 12-26-2014 at 04:29 AM.

KarenW
    Merry Christmas, it's great to see the people who create the fun of Township. Thanks to all for such a truly great game. Hope the new year continues the magical fun of Township.

Thank you guys for your warm wishes! By the way, not only Liza will be joining us soon...we will have new moderators as well! Finally Just give me a bit more time to set things up