Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 24.12 Merry Christmas!

24.12 Merry Christmas!

Christmas greetings from the entire Township Team! We would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas filled with joy and peace! We hope that you will spend this time of the year with those who make life special for you! We have no doubt that Santa Claus will stop at your place and drop some sweet goodies for you and your loved ones!

Merry Christmas to you, too, Kuen!

Hey, how nice to see the real people of Playrix. Could you identify with at least first names, please? Is one of them my support pen pal Svetlana? Which one is you? Etc.

Edit: red lips or green boa?
    Last edited by Nana; 12-24-2014 at 03:15 PM.
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Nice to meet everyone that create so much fun

Thank you for the creativity and dedication.

Merry Christmas to all of you and many nice gifts under the tree.

Graylady
    Level 78
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I wonder if the two fellows with the hard hats are the IT guys that have had to battle the server issues?

You have all done a spectacular job creating a fun, graphically artistic, and often challenging game. May your Christmas be merry and bright, and may the servers run smoothly so you can celebrate stress free!
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

suz
    Merry Blessed Christmas everyone!

Thanks for the pictured greeting! It is lovely to see who is behind all this fun and frivolity! I agree that names would be great.

suz
    Those stuffed cow and chicken are Stinkin Cute! Wish Santa would put those in my stocking!

Barbara-Jean
    Yes First names!! I would love to put a name with, the people who help me, I too have had Svetlana helping me, and thanx so much Svetlana.
    I saved the pic!! And I will send a Christmas card to all,of you!! Thanx again!! I Love this game! have you gotten very many cards or postcards??

Ralph0989
    Merry Christmas Godfer... I hope Santa brought you lots of presents... I wish you and your's a safe and happy holiday season...

Godfer55
    He's been, he's been I've got presents under tree.......but I'm the only one awake......had a lovely Christmas Eve with my boys but I fear their was a little too much christmas cheer consumed and they might not surface for another couple of hours! Still plenty to do having a party today with family and friends..... weather forecast for me is 34C and sunny...perfect pool weather. Merry Christmas to all my Township friend hope you all enjoy time with your family and friends.

Barbara-Jean
    Godfer55, it is 55f here!! Glad you had a great time with your boys, DH and I are gonna go to our Local Waffle House for dinner!!

Merry Christmas, I wonder who will be the first to see Santa on his Slaigh??