Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 20.01 New Gardenscapes Update

20.01 New Gardenscapes Update

Our first update in 2017 is ready and out in the stores! Here's the list of everything new that awaits you in the latest version:

New special event — Chinese New Year (starts at the end of January):
    - Beat chains of holiday levels with just one life to receive boosters and other gifts!
    - Take advantage of special festive deals!

New garden area unlocked:
    - More than 100 engaging tasks leading to a much-anticipated romantic story twist!
    - Team up with Austin to reveal the intriguing mystery at the bottom of the pond and make a sensational scientific discovery!
    - New in-game friends: optimistic inventor Jason, elaborate reporter Henry, and Nora, who loves wild animals

New in match-3 mode:
    - More exciting levels, bringing the total to 600+!
    - Ivy obstacle: don’t let it spread all over the field!

Also featuring:
    - Lucky Spin now has the Jackpot sector, so now you can win even more prizes!
    - New friend in the social network: Einar Davidsson, a biker enthusiast!
    And many other improvements!

Our team wishes you all the best and brightest! Don't be shy and let us know what you think about the update once you've tried it out

Cheers,
    Nataly

I havent got special event starting, what should i do?

I have looked for the update in the kindle store and cannot find a link to the game anymore. What's up?😕

Quote Originally Posted by Fefewijaya View Post

Me, too...
    Gardenscapes team, please help us...
    Chinese new year will coming soon...

Quote Originally Posted by Fefewijaya View Post

The actual Chinese New Years event just started on my game. It's just another way for them to get us to give them money. There are 5 levels and if you fail a level you have to go back back to level one . Austin even tells you that you should spend your coins to get more moves so you don't have start from level one again.

Update

The game doesn't update for special events while my sister's does.please help thank you

Quote Originally Posted by AF505 View Post
    The actual Chinese New Years event just started on my game. It's just another way for them to get us to give them money. There are 5 levels and if you fail a level you have to go back back to level one . Austin even tells you that you should spend your coins to get more moves so you don't have start from level one again.
    Don't spent them Use this event to grind free coins. First 5 level can be dealt with without any major trouble. 90-100 coins per level + bonus at the end of the fifth level. In case of bad luck you'll exchange one heart for about 200-250 coins. Repeat until the end of the event or until you'll beat the last available Chinese level.

My Chinese New Year event diappeared after my game auto-updated! Can I get it back?