Thread: Stuck on level 177 for almost a month it sucks because I love the game soon but....

Stuck on level 177 for almost a month it sucks because I love the game soon but....

I'm stuck on level 177 for months now I don't understand what to do its so hard someone please help lol

Hello there!

Oh timed levels, how we hate thee. First, take the start to plan out as many moves as you can. There may only be one or two but getting into a good rhythm is critical on timed levels. Going quickly is great, rushing leads to missed opportunities. The goal is to free 3 gnomes. Focus on clearing rocks that render squares inaccessible to fruits but don't get hung up on clearing every single rock. Figure out where your gnomes are and then just bounce back and forth between the 3 areas. Try to get into a rhythm where you have enough time to quick scan each area but are still making a switch every 1 or 2 seconds or so. If you get stuck, don't panic. Keep moving things around and something will happen. Don't give up hope though, often these timed levels are won in the final few seconds. Also, DO NOT LOOK AT THE TIMER. Relax and try and enjoy yourself! Good Luck!
    Last edited by Obtuse; 01-20-2017 at 08:57 AM.