Thread: Phone app and FB not syncing?

Phone app and FB not syncing?

Perhaps I am mistaken, but I thought that by d/l-ing the Android app that I could then sync my levels and play on either FB or phone and have the same game going. If so, then it is not working that way for me. Is there a fix for this?
    Thx

Quote Originally Posted by Ginny Mitchell Stemen View Post
    Perhaps I am mistaken, but I thought that by d/l-ing the Android app that I could then sync my levels and play on either FB or phone and have the same game going. If so, then it is not working that way for me. Is there a fix for this?
    Thx
    Hi Ginny. I am afraid that it is not a bug. The Facebook version and the mobile version of the game are different and are therefore not compatible.

Hello, I play the game on the phone and in Facebook, but I can not synchronize ... The phone was already more than 100 levels (although the connection to the facebook on - for some reason they do not work together?), and is only 10 ... Tell me how to synchronize?

Quote Originally Posted by Dmitrij Ignatov View Post
    Hello, I play the game on the phone and in Facebook, but I can not synchronize ... The phone was already more than 100 levels (although the connection to the facebook on - for some reason they do not work together?), and is only 10 ... Tell me how to synchronize?
    Hi Dmitrij. Unfortunately the two versions of the game are not compatible at present, so there is no way to synchronize the games.