Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 20.12. Server Issues

Hi all,

Things are improving on Android too. Received a gift a little bit earlier. Saw some requests too that I filled. My Find Friends section should update in 1h30 and I will see then if things have improved.

The bad thing is that my game started crashing a lot in the last hour And it just crash again !

Graylady
    Level 78
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Florence Goiffon
    I'm on IOS. I've all my friends again. Some balloons this morning. But my I don't see the help request of my friend who is on Androïd...back few month ago!

JEWELLADY
    Hello. I have been reading the posts. I have a KINDLE. My global goal says zero,and I have gone PAST the top of my personal goal to 500. Also my game just goes BLACK and says TOWNSHIP has stop. But I can get to start again by tapping the app icon. This is caused by the server issues . I would like to know also if on the kindle would I lose my game progress if I were to play on Facebook. I have gotten two signs asking if I wanted to switch. But also says I would lose my progress. Is this for everyone or just on KINDLE. It seems you get more of the game if you are playing it on Facebook. I love this game and cannot put it down since I started it ,knowing I have crops to grow, cute livestock to feed, and orders to fill. Thank you Graylady for any help.

JEWELLADY1948

Ralph0989
    Good morning Kuen... iOS update...

Friends tab... I am able to send and receive gift balloons... I can send, receive and fill help requests... I am receiving clovers... I can visit their towns... Everything looks find so far...

Find friends tab... I am able to recieve and fill requests... I can visit their towns... But tab is stuck in a loop, timer counts down but the people do not change at the refresh... I sent some invites and they are waiting in the pending tab, but haven't recieved any responses yet...

The "Like" button doesn't seem to be working correctly... I click like on people and it changes to show the number of likes they have; however, when I leave and come back, it has changed back to the like button...

Event... I am still able to receive and fill kids requests... Global event goal counter seems to be working, the total has increased about a million since yesterday, but is very low for where it should be giving the time... Event leaders have finally updated...

Overall, things aren't perfect yet, but they are extremely better... Keep up, the good work, the team is almost there...

Thanks again for a wonderful game... It keeps us retirees extremely entertained...
    Last edited by Ralph0989; 12-23-2014 at 09:43 AM.

Hi Ralph

For the event, the global number for me is roughly 65,350,000

The Find Friends tab is stuck in a loop too. I have the same 2 persons since yesterday morning.

I received 1 pending answer and wait for 2 more that were added one or two days ago.

Graylady
    Level 78

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Ralph0989
    Graylady... Mine is still about 64,900,000...

Quote Originally Posted by JEWELLADY View Post
    Hello. I have been reading the posts. I have a KINDLE. My global goal says zero,and I have gone PAST the top of my personal goal to 500. Also my game just goes BLACK and says TOWNSHIP has stop. But I can get to start again by tapping the app icon. This is caused by the server issues . I would like to know also if on the kindle would I lose my game progress if I were to play on Facebook. I have gotten two signs asking if I wanted to switch. But also says I would lose my progress. Is this for everyone or just on KINDLE. It seems you get more of the game if you are playing it on Facebook. I love this game and cannot put it down since I started it ,knowing I have crops to grow, cute livestock to feed, and orders to fill. Thank you Graylady for any help.

JEWELLADY1948
    Hello Jewellady

You are right that the global counter is stuck because of the server problems. Yesterday many Kindle and Android players had crash/closing problems but that seem to be ok now.

About Facebook now... If you are talking about the message we sometimes received about connecting to facebook to retain our town, I do receive that message even though I am not on Facebook at all. It is a small glitch of the game. Until the Christmas update, being on Facebook was the only way to have more then 5 friends in the game. But they introduced a new system now and we can have up to 50 friends right into the game, without using Facebook. So it is up to you if you want to play with Facebook friend or just find friends into the game. Either way, you can exchange gift and fill train or plain or ask for help for your train and plane.

I agree with you, this game is a lot of fun

Graylady
    Level 78

amina
    My friends are gone again.