Thread: Watch thee garden of you're friend

Watch thee garden of you're friend

Maybe it's an idea that you can take a seat with your friends. Everyone has a different taste precisely because it is nice to see what someone has made of his garden. And that you can give more resources than a life.

Hi I have always liked this idea. I don't know if we will ever be able to visit a friend's garden. But I have found videos on youtube that people post of decorating their garden. I like to watch those!!!

If im right idea bout visiting friends garden is on Devs "Ideas that cannot be implented" list.

Quote Originally Posted by Camylie View Post
    If im right idea bout visiting friends garden is on Devs "Ideas that cannot be implented" list.
    yes, it is - here.
    But as they have just proven in Township: if they feel like it, they can change those items, too.
    (It's just to be assumed that the here desired change would mean a huge amount of additional programming)
    Last edited by _DD_; 11-04-2018 at 04:28 PM. Reason: <waving "hi" to Camy> :)

Ich spiele das Spiel sehr gern, fänd es aber toll auch mal andere Gärten zusehen.