Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 19.12 New Christmas Update

That is a very nice thing for you to say, Anne. However, I work full time during the week and while I spend a lot of time on the Forum during slow periods, I simply am unable to make a commitment at this time. As soon as the calendar turns to 2015 I will increasingly get busier (CPA - Wealth Management firm).

Very happy holidays to you, too. I am sure we will both be around to do the formal Merry Christmas in a few more days. <3
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Anne J Prather
    Tyvm Nana...talk to u in a few days!

YeahPaingel
    I can't seem to find answers about this. With the holiday items, if you buy them, you keep them afterwards right? They don't disappear when the event is over do they? I assume not but I want to make sure because all the recipes disappear afterwards and I don't want to waste coins and what not. Thanks!

Suze
    We were able to keep the Halloween stuff so I'm presuming we will with the Christmas stuff. The only way for us to really find out is to buy it and see what happens. I understand what you mean about not wasting coins, and it will be an issue for the people playing on lower levels.

YeahPaingel
    Good point. That is good to know about the Halloween stuff. I didn't buy any of that but if you got to keep it, that answers my question! Thank you Suze!

Ealain
    I like the new Christmas-update!! And the event is Nice! It's pretty easy, but i enjoy it!
    But I can't see how many smiles we've collected as a community.. The counter get's stuck on 012 031 122.. It's really annoying. Does anyone else has the same problem? And can someone tell me: Does it look like we are going to reach our goal?

Quote Originally Posted by Ealain View Post
    I like the new Christmas-update!! And the event is Nice! It's pretty easy, but i enjoy it!
    But I can't see how many smiles we've collected as a community.. The counter get's stuck on 012 031 122.. It's really annoying. Does anyone else has the same problem? And can someone tell me: Does it look like we are going to reach our goal?
    Hello Ealain and welcome to the forums

Due to the servers problems, everybody's counter has been stuck for many days. Mine is at 13.6 millions. Nobody from Playrix gave us any figure yet so we don't know how we are doing.

Graylady
    Level 78
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Ealain
    Thank you For replying graylady! It's good to know it has nothing to do with my game or phone. I believe the counter is working better now

I've read a lot of your comments and tips on the forum and they have been very helpfull! Many thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Ealain View Post
    Thank you For replying graylady! It's good to know it has nothing to do with my game or phone. I believe the counter is working better now

I've read a lot of your comments and tips on the forum and they have been very helpfull! Many thanks!
    Hello Ealain

Yep ... the counter is back Mine is at 67.8 millions right now With 38 hours to go, we should get it

Glad I could help you along the way.

Graylady
    Level 78
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Rick McEntire
    Quote Originally Posted by Suze View Post
    Oops I hadn't realised the smiley x 2 were to double my amounts, I thought it was in case we couldn't fill an event order and it was like a wild card. Oh well. I finished my personal event without it and was pleased to received 10 Town Cash for doing so. Thank you Playrix.
    I just did the same thing, I clicked on the button to see what it does, and now a clock is ticking for a special that I'll never use. I am one point under the top level, and when I finally hit the goal, the game closes without saving my progress. So I am not going to try filling anymore orders.