Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Curious about a Global Position

Curious about a Global Position

How is it possible that the current solo racer in position #100 is on the Global board, but does not have even one cup (bronze, silver or gold) in the Golden league?

Hi

I do not know who you see in position #100 but mine has all it's trophy for the previous leagues.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 210, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by MissWilliamston View Post
    How is it possible that the current solo racer in position #100 is on the Global board, but does not have even one cup (bronze, silver or gold) in the Golden league?
    Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    I do not know who you see in position #100 but mine has all it's trophy for the previous leagues.
    True, the single player co-op has enough to be promoted to Golden but has 0 trophies in the Golden League. However, position on the Leaderboard is a calculation that includes the average player score. There is no requirement that you actually win a trophy in the Golden League. So, I suppose it's possible to finish with a good score but not win. With a decent score, a position bonus, and a low dumping penalty, it would only require 2118 points per week to end up with 8472 over 4 weeks. I can see that's possible.

Thanks for the explanation, cdosr. I understand. I guess it's easier to fly solo and do low dumping!

Hi Charles

Hummm.. we have to place in the first 3 position to be promote to the next leagues, so, we earn a trophy every time. If we constantly place 4th, we never reach the next league.

After we have reach gold, we can stay there for a long time, even with average scores.

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I meant 0 trophies in the golden league...

MissWilliamstone, what is the name of that co-op? I do not see it at my position #100.

Ahhhhhhhhh Sorry I misread the first post. Sorry about that.

MissWilliamstone, what is the name of that co-op? I do not see it at my position #100.
    I see "Mercantile Surplus" at pos 100, score 8472

Hi Charles

Hummm.. we have to place in the first 3 position to be promote to the next leagues, so, we earn a trophy every time. If we constantly place 4th, we never reach the next league.

After we have reach gold, we can stay there for a long time, even with average scores.
    I was a bit unclear in my first statement, sorry. I said "the single player co-op has enough to be promoted to Golden but has 0 trophies in the Golden League". What I should have said was that they have a 3rd in Wooden, and 1st in each of Copper, Steel, and Silver so they are legitimately in the Golden League but have yet to win any trophies in the Golden League itself. So, while it seems odd to be on the leaderboard without ever finishing in the top 3, it's not impossible nor is it required to win, just to accumulate enough points to place highly.

Sorry for the confusing answer

It is my fault. I misread the original message. Thought it was about a player with no trophies at all. Not just in the Golden league.

Hello, from what i see on leaderboard of the golden league we have now one-member co-ops climbing to the top and actually taking almost all first 20 places. Of course it is easier for them since they can always have the average over 2100 points, and no task unfinished. Our co-op has more or less 25 members by average and mostly we do all race. We make around 30.000 points each week and usually we win the race and we just keep dropping from 19th place (few weeks ago) to 35th this week. Frankly my will to race against unbeatable one man co-oops is dying because I know we can't get higher on the leaderboard regardless of how good we perform.
    Will somebody at Playrix rethink the system of leagues? Or at least come up with different scoring in a way that will not automatically give advantage to one-member coops? Or should each of us just make his or hers own co-op and race like that? So what is the point fo co-ops then? The cooperation of multiple players should be the goal and also could be awarded more than just racing solo. It is very hard to understand how a co-op with one member, no victories in golden league, climbs up 17 places and is now 5th. Not just that, it is demoralising too.