Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Level 77

Gardenscape level 77

Can't beat this level, has anyone got any tips for me?

Quote Originally Posted by Skybabe47 View Post
    Can't beat this level, has anyone got any tips for me?
    Hi there. It is a tough level. This video may help, although some videos are not so up to date. It does give you an idea of what you need to do and in what order. Good luck!

http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....vel#post149692

I'm also having trouble with this level and find the video hard to follow.Can you give a few written clues as to how to go about it.Thanks

Hey there!

Level 77 is a bit tough, but is indeed beatable. The strategy for solving it can be divided into two steps:

1. Clearing the main field. That's pretty simple since a lot of automatches are formed through portals. Explode bombs together to receive more Rainbow Blast points, as this power-up will be very useful here.
    2. Clearing the exit points. By the time cocktails reach the last portals, it's best to free the exit points from ice. The easiest way to do that is with Rainbow Blast, but if possible you can use bombs too.
    Remember not to blow the pieces the second time before cocktails reach the last portal, because new pieces will replace the old ones and the cocktails won't move. Your chances to solve the level will be higher if the pieces in the exit points will be the same color.

Thanks,Will keep trying

Level 77

Hey! Anyone any tips on how to finish level 77? I'm stuck on that level for ages now and I don't have any items to help me finish the level

Quote Originally Posted by Jolanda Foekens View Post
    Hey! Anyone any tips on how to finish level 77? I'm stuck on that level for ages now and I don't have any items to help me finish the level

I'm having the same problem!! Hope we can get some tips soon...it's driving me crazy!! Lol!!

Last edited by Obtuse; 01-16-2017 at 07:52 PM.

Help with Level 77

I have no idea what I have to do to get the Lemonade to drop through to the squares on L and R ... advice please?