Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Timed levels ruin the game

Yes please get rid of them! I play on a tablet and its slow, half my time is lost in just trying to get started.

Please get rid of timed levels!!!!

I am playing level 1050 and there are still timed levels and still don't like them

Quote Originally Posted by MerlinDrazziw View Post
    I don't think timed levels ruin the game, they've been the easier levels for me to get through. It's a matter of fast playing and a little luck with getting bombs. Most levels I get stuck at are regular ones with limited moves.
    I agree too! I can usually beat the timed levels first time round. I just concentrate on making as many match 3s as possible, not waiting for each one to disappear from the board. If the layout of the game allows, i will try to make a match on one side of the board, while the board changes in that section, i try to make a match on the opposite side.
    Now ive said this, knowing my luck, i will get stuck on the next timed level i encounter for days!

If you like the timed levels you don't understand the game, because timed levels are only luck, but no problem i beat the timed level easy

Hi ron!
    I like the timed levels, and i do understand the game! Luck plays a big part in completing any level, whether they are timed or not!

Though I stay "glued" to Township, I do play Gardenscapes, and some of the levels can get pretty tough... Can b at times very difficult obtaining those "coveted" stars and gets kind of aggravating and annoying as it can b slow going... Wish maybe "stars" could b added on daily wheel so we could have a chance to win them too... Most times, to bet the timed levels I go in loaded up w/bombs, etc, attacking it like a crazy person (drives me nuts)... And in many cases, loose my bombs and come out empty handed, to try again another day... But NOTHING is worse than those gofers! Course, I guess if they added the two, that would b worse...

Also, the sticky thread "Ideas that cannot be implemented now (or ever)" in the Garden Ideas forum mentions in nr 5 that timed lvls won't be removed.