Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Upgrading Factories - greyed out

Hi Graylady,

Well, you laugh or cry? I did both after installing a few Town buildings, one after the other. Not a good idea at all! It took a very long time to complete them. I followed one of Nana's post where she recommended to start deleting some of the building materials to even things out. It ultimately worked out.

Thank you for the Best Tips. I'll check it out.

Cheers,
    Last edited by Faireweedamsel; 01-15-2017 at 04:10 AM. Reason: update

Upgrade your trains 1st. You will never go short of building materials if you do. The xp & coins upgrades only apply to fulfilling helicopter orders btw. Never try to build more than 1 community building at a time either it totally messes things up. I've seen towns with 4 or 5 cb's half built it will take them weeks to get the required materials to complete them.

Having a,great difficulty to read the white numbers on site.
    Is it possible to change the numbers to larger and bolder print?
    I've got vision issues and I love Township.
    Please change this as fast as you are able.
    As my vision problems are worsening I want. To play more and more.
    Tell me you are able to do something about the too pale numbers to give them more contrast.

Hi Faireweedamsel,

Take a look at the Township Wiki. There's tons of info there too. Here's a link to some info about the factories and a link to the Academy of Industry. Here you will find the number of ingots needed for each upgrade; especially helpful when barn space is at a premium.

Thank you for the compliment btw
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 80
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie Biddenstadt View Post
    Tell me you are able to do something about the too pale numbers to give them more contrast.
    Maggie, you may fare better starting a new thread with this information in the 'Wish List' subforum. It may well get buried in this thread
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 80
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie Biddenstadt View Post
    Hi Maggie

You may want to check your device settings and look if you have a section called Acessibility. On my tablet I can activate a "magnifier". If you are not familiar with your device settings, maybe you can have someone look into it for you.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 214, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieRoo View Post
    Upgrade your trains 1st. You will never go short of building materials if you do. The xp & coins upgrades only apply to fulfilling helicopter orders btw. Never try to build more than 1 community building at a time either it totally messes things up. I've seen towns with 4 or 5 cb's half built it will take them weeks to get the required materials to complete them.
    -> THIS!

I've finally gotten the first train at 50% less time to return and it is a godsent! The building materials really start flowing. Also mining materials rain in, and the barn grows faster.

Faster trains are the best catalyst for town growth!

Factories can wait, honestly. Well, maybe the bakery, sugarmill and dairy. But you would be smart to get your trains up to speed first.
    Blue trashcan: dumping has no effect on current race, only deducts points from Global score (Global Leaderboard etc.)
    Red trashcan: DON'T USE unless you really wish to lose those points in your race!

Android Township player, township name Vuurvlinderstad
    Coop: De Oranjetompoucen, tag #DEQ8WE

Sorry it has taken a while to get back. I've been busy figuring out the upgrading levels. I think I've got it now. Many thanks to all of you for your help.

Best,