Thread: Mark decorations

Mark decorations

Can you please mark the decorations that we already have the same way as the buildings. It is stressful to keep track of what I have and it takes the fun away I'm kind of getting disappointed of the game also the academy industry is also time consuming to check such a long list to see if there's anything to be updated. It would be helpful if you add an alert to put those on top when ready to update.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I found that an update is shown outside / on the Academy with a big yellow star. When I enter the Academy, the display is at the position where I can "collect" my Tcash.
    I believe it would be (too) difficult to re-arrange the listings each time, so that they have probably done here what they can.

BTW, I also found out by chance that when I click on the red stars that mark new collected items, the display also jumps to the new one, no scrolling needed. If need be, I just switch between the two tabs to trigger it again. (Android version, not sure about others)

Hi DD

Hum.... you seem to be mixing up the Museum and the Academy of Industries where we upgrade stuff.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi DD

Hum.... you seem to be mixing up the Museum and the Academy of Industries where we upgrade stuff.
    ah yes... wasn't sure about this, as I'm on the PC right now and couldn't look it up, but then thought the other building must be the Lab. Anyway, sorry! Post deleted.

R u from the township team or just a player?