Thread: Give more options to recieve free coins

Give more options to recieve free coins

I think you should offer more chances to earn in app coins. I.e downloading other apps or giving a "like" on Facebook page. We need to be able to earn money other then buying for real cash.

I preferre to earn coins into the game. But I agree, players with not such a big talent need a possibility to gather coins in order to buy boosters, moves or time.
    I think it would be more interesting by varied play actions - the focus of cause on match3. Especially if those mini-games would be about gardening.
    It's not only me, who stucks for a longer time on a level. Then it is boring, to try the same with no hope to get it over and over again. At the moment I wait for the man with his wheel untill I'll have acumulated enough coins to buy some seconds.
    It's a pitty, because I love the idea of this game, the detailed plot and the storry, the funny charakters and of cause the great graphic done with much love.

How are jackdaw nsakk. All. Dknzan kshkoegj is

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Jo Dyer View Post
    I think you should offer more chances to earn in app coins. I.e downloading other apps or giving a "like" on Facebook page. We need to be able to earn money other then buying for real cash.