Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Teamwork Co-op

Updated specifics as per team discussion [September 10/18]
    We are a team of a few good people who are in the golden league!

Name: You can call me Bob
    My Co-Op: Teamwork (#E3ESY7 - http://bit.ly/CoOpRules)
    My Town: Schitt's Creek
    Friend Code: 6TTK54
    Operating system: Android

I'm a bit confused, Bob... what exactly is this thread? Is it one giant coop advertisement, or a blog, or an information source for your coop, or what?

Hi Bessville, it started as a coop information source (rules were too long for in-game). When I created it there was no advert thread either, so it was also an advert at the time. You will note I created this in January 2017 as my team at the time was new, but not doing well. We had a discussion in a game about rules for participation and kicking. So I documented it, created a goo.gl shortcut and then linked everything to this. It is also a thread where people can ask me questions about my team if they don't want to join first, so it is also a Q&A forum.
    We are a team of a few good people who are in the golden league!

Name: You can call me Bob
    My Co-Op: Teamwork (#E3ESY7 - http://bit.ly/CoOpRules)
    My Town: Schitt's Creek
    Friend Code: 6TTK54
    Operating system: Android

Although dogs have died from platypus poison, there have been no recorded human fatalities. Platypus venom probably won't kill you, but it will cause swelling at the wound site and extreme pain that could last for week.
    Town - DALISCAPE
    Coop - seul en mer(#SEU82G)
    Be kind.

hahahahahaha
    Sandy aka truck taz
    Level 182
    Co-op: Merry Musketeers
    At max of in-game friends but pending works well ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt Banana View Post
    Although dogs have died from platypus poison, there have been no recorded human fatalities. Platypus venom probably won't kill you, but it will cause swelling at the wound site and extreme pain that could last for week.
    Well, I just have to ask now....is this a reference from Schitt's Creek or something else I'm not aware of? Haven't seen the show but I googled and couldn't really find a reference to platypus. Because otherwise, I'm completely baffled as to what your comment has to do with this thread! lol But I do enjoy the intrigue...

Quote Originally Posted by kitty4715 View Post
    Because otherwise, I'm completely baffled as to what your comment has to do with this thread! lol.
    Cobalt is making a reference to some post that don’t make any sense or don’t belong to this thread